Her Mafia Teacher - 2

Suggested by xhoneybunchesx

Ivona watched over her little son in the crib. She was rocking the crib softly as little Xavier was falling asleep slowly.

She couldn't believe that her seven months son was that big. He inherited her father's height and eyes. He had soft brown hair and high cheekbones. He was actually a spitting image of his father which made Ivona jealous sometimes.

When she heard Xavier's steady breathes she let go of the crib and fixed his blankie. Her day wasn't over tho, she had to do an assignment for college as she was in her senior year.

She sat at her desk and opened her laptop. There were only few tasks to do so she got straight to work. Even with the kid and husband, Ivona was a very hard working student. She liked to do everything on time.

Her eyes were half closing as she was meeting the end of her assignment when Stephen entered their room. He was carefully to not wake their son up and walked to his wife that was half asleep at her desk.

''Baby, you can continue this tomorrow.'' He said softly and picked her up.
''How was at work?'' She asked.
''Good. Was everything okay at home?'' He asked her as he put her on the bed. Her tired body immediately relaxed as her back met the soft matress.

''It was.'' He pecked her lips and pulled the duvet over her.
''I'll be right back.'' He said and went to take a shower.

***

'

'Don't hurt them! I will kill you!'' Stephen shouted at the man who neared his knife to his wife's neck while she was holding their son.

The man's face was unrecognizable, but the corner of his lips under the hood, were lifted into a smirk. Stephen couldn't move, but he could clearly see blood dripping form Ivona's neck where he pierced her skind with the knife.

His son started crying and screaming. He couldn't believe that someone wanted to hurt them. His innocent family. Suddenly, a scream died out of Ivona as the man stuck the knife to her neck. Stephen's vision disappeared.

Stephen jolted in the bed with sweat dripping down his forehead. He looked over to see Ivona sleeping peacefully. There was always a lamp turned on if Xavier woke up.

He got up of the bed and walked to Xavier's crib. He saw that his son was sleeping peacefully. His hand wanted to caress his hair, but he was afraid to wake him up.

He was genuiely scared. He was scared twice in his lifetime. When he proposed to Ivona and when she was giving a birth. But he never experienced a real fear before.

Ivona woke up when she felt that Stephen's side of the bed was empty. But sighed in relief when she saw him near Xavier's crib.

''Stephen?'' She whispered softly. He turned his head towards her and smiled slightly. He walked back to the bed to have a good look at her wife's pretty face.

''Why are you awake?'' She asked, proping herself on the elbow.

''I had a nightmare.'' He confessed.

''Come here, baby.'' She smiled emphathetically and removed the duvet. He crawled back on the bed and nestled in her chest. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him like he would disappear.

''I dreamt of someone hurting you. It was terrible.'' He whispered against her skin. His arms found the way around his waist where he pulled her impossibly closer.

''It was just a dream. We are safe with you. And I won't let anything happen to our son.'' She reassured him. He sighed in content and felt himself falling asleep again. Ivona's chest were always the most comfortable place for him to sleep.

''I love you, babygirl. So much.'' He said, kissing her skin. She smiled and pressed his lips against his forehead.

''I love you too.'' Just then Xavier woke up and started crying.

''I will.'' Ivona said. Stephen laid his head back on the pillow and turned his back on the matress.

Ivona rushed to Xavier and scooped him in her arms. He eventually calmed down and rested his little head on her chest.

''Bring him here, baby.'' Stephen said. She listened and got under the duvet with him. Stephen turned to their son and gently caressed his face. He was never gentle to anyone except his son and wife.

''He looks a lot like you that it's unfair.'' Ivona said.

''We can still make another one and pray that he will look like you.'' Stephen smirked mischeviously. Her face flushed when put his hand on around her waist with their son between them.

''Not until he is a year old and I graduate in a few months.'' He nodded smiling.

''Deal, baby. Then we can start planning from now on.'' He said.

''Stephen, you're so bad.'' She whined quietly. Xavier was again in the deep sleep.

''Don't worry, my love. I can be a lot worse.'' He winked, making her blush again. She knew on what he meant and she didn't mind, but she was still a shy girl that he met four years ago.

''Your son is sleeping so shut your mouth.'' She warned, almost playfully.

''It's sad that you're not this bossy when we make love.'' He sighed sadly. If he could make her flustered, this was the time.

''You really need to sleep.'' She shook her head. He chuckled and caressed her cheek with his hand.

''Good night, my professor.'' She said, falling asleep with the smile on her face.

''Good night, Mrs. Clark.'' He teased. They have fallen asleep careful of the baby between them.

Their life was complete and both of them were gifted with the best present anyone could have recieved. And the love between them never stopped.

Short, I know. But I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to vote!