Chapter Sixteen.

Chapter Sixteen--

I woke up to the morning light burning my eyes and a blinding pain in my head.

I looked around to see that I was in my bedroom at my old house.

How did I get here?

And what the hell happened?

I sat up, wincing as my bones cracked.

Did I get drunk last night?

I looked around, searching for evidence of a wild night.

Maybe empty alcohol bottles or a naked person perhaps?

Not seeing anything I pulled myself out of the warm bed, sitting on the edge and stretching my aching muscles.

I heard my joints crack and moaned in pleasure.

That mini orgasm you get from stretching.

Just as I stood to go downstairs, there was an agonizing pain as I took my first step.

It started from my foot, quickling traveling through my whole body.

I flung back onto my bed, biting my lip so hard it bled.

Just as I was wondering what the hell the pain was about yesterdays events hit me like a truck.
Oh.
Jo.

Of course.

I grabbed the hand mirror from the bedside table and examined the damage.

"I'm going to kill her, she won't see what's coming." I grumbled, touching the sensitive skin around the wound.

Who in their right mind smashes a lamp over someone's head? Especially someone who was attempting to help her.

A crazy bitch, that's what.

Not that I could really judge.

I was a little cray.

I pulled myself up, limping to the wall to use it for support.

I counted to three before making my way towards my closet, the pain lessening as I continued walking.

I pulled on a pair of comfortable jeans, wincing as I pulled my singlet off to put on a warm sweater.

I looked into my full length mirror, there was bags under my eyes and I looked dead.

The cut on my head popped out, you could probably see it from a mile away.

I was pulled out of my fantasy of bashing Jo's head in with a heel by a noise downstairs.

I picked up my softball bat before making my way downstairs, the pain wasn't anything I couldn't handle and there was only a small throb in my head.

I was not prepared for what awaited me.

Kai was dancing.

Like hip thrusting and gyrating his way around the kitchen a spatula in hand.

I pat my pockets, wanting to document this to torment him later on but it wasn't in my pocket and just as I was estimating how long it would take to bolt up the stairs and down in time to at least catch the ending I saw it glowing on the countertop.

I slowly made my way over, careful not to make any noise, just as I reached it my hip smashed on the side of the bench causing me to let out some colorful profanities.