Chapter Twenty-Three.

Chapter Twenty-Three--

A/N I'm a horrible human being, I know. I'm a lazy and despicable excuse for an author, I know. Teen wolf finally started back up and Pretty Little Liars is seriously messing with my heart, I know. Francisco Lachowski is bæ, I know. I really need to work on my updating skills, I know.
Anyway, I'M BACK BEYATCHESS.
Carry on...

::WARNING::

MAY BE EXTREMELY SAPPY!

After the bizarre encounter with Kai the only thing I wanted to do was to steal Damon's keys and go home and stay in the shower for hours.

But since I have the greatest luck in the world and fate liked to screw with me on my birthday, I barely got two feet in the door before I was dragged yet again into another room.

I was really getting aggravated with being manhandled like some rag doll.

Getting ready to blow a casket, I looked up at my kidnapper surprised that it was Jeremy.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your presence Jer-em-ee?" I sounded out his name.

"I have to tell you something Kaitlyn."

I faked gasped and held my hands over my heart in an overdramatic gesture.

"You're not here to confess your undying love for me as well are you? Because that would kind of inappropriate since you were my sisters boy toy."

"What? Of course not why woul-wait aswell?"

I nodded my head fast widening my eyes in an attempt to appear innocent.

"Oh yes dear sir," batting my eyelashes for extra effect, I leaned in closer as if I was telling him a dark secret. "It seems like miss Kaitlyn is quite the popular lady today. Already peasant Kai has professed his undying love for her. It seems as if everyone has a lot of love for her lately, I wouldn't blame them though. She is certainly extremely beautiful and incredibly talented."

I finished off in a weird British accent. It was funny talking about myself in third person, weird. But fun.

Jeremy looked at me as if I had just told him that I sat on a pineapple.

I didn't blame him of course, I was a bit crazy. Today had seemed to be such a draining day, thinking about it, it had actually been a very draining week.

And I don't know how healthy that actually was.

"Kaitlyn I really need to tell you something... Its about Bonnie."

Hearing her name sobered me up almost instantly, any news was good news right?

"What about her Jer?"

"Well its not really important I just felt like you would like to kno-"

"Spit it out."

"When I was over there something happened, something bad."

"Oh my god don't leave me in suspense Jeremy, seriously its not good for my heart."

He rolled his dark brown eyes at me before continuing.

"She tried to kill herself."

His words didn't impact me as much as they should, which honestly scared me.

I mean of course they affected me, I just heard that my twin sister had attempted suicide.

Not exactly something that you would want to hear on your birthday.