Chapter One.

Chapter one--

Kaitlyn Bennet would like to say it was a dark and stormy day, a day that reflected her mood profusely but it wasn't.

In fact it was all sunshine and rainbows and a little too perky for the brunette.

Ever since her death she hated anything that even remotely symboled happiness.
'At least I didn't go off the deep end and compel away the memory of her'  this thought is what made Kaitlyn feel better about herself. Made her feel like her doing what she was doing to cope was much better than what Elena Gilbert was doing, or done.
'Its not like I could just compel them away, she's my twin sister. Plus Alaric is no longer a vampire... Well There's always Klaus and Elijah'

"No" the Bennet yelled to herself, gaining weird looks from passerbyers. She would not go that far off the deep end she told herself.

There were some places that you go, and there's no going back and striking a deal with the Devil and his ever loyal sidekick was definitely a place you would rather not travel.

Unless you were Caroline Forbes and you could just flash a smile and the big bad wolf would be putty in your hands leading to hot hybrid sex in the woods.

But she wasn't the always graceful Caroline Forbes, she was Kaitlyn Bennet.

The girl who couldn't - wouldn't - move on from her twin sister Bonnie's death.

A girl who drowns her sorrows in alcohol and other bad habits.

A girl who doesn't know how to start her life again because she's never really not had Bonnie by her side.

A girl who's world just seems to go crashing down every second, so she saw no need to rebuild it again.

'A girl who was in desperate need of a drink' She thought to herself. Heading towards the bar where Liv worked. The only place she was allowed to be served cause Liv seemed to be the only one who sympathized with her instead of telling her to 'let go' and 'move on'.

Easy for them to say, they didn't lose their other half did they?

She walked in to see a man, about 20 years old standing a few feet away from Liv who was cowering in a corner. Kaitlyn picked up the first thing she could find which coincidentally happened to be a big vase.

She slowly crept up on the man, not bothering to listen to his conversation.

Liv seemed to notice her, begging with her eyes to run away.

The man turned around and before he could do anything Kaitlyn smashed the vase over his head knocking him out.

Liv and her made eye contact over his body.

"Is-is he de-dead?"

She stuttered. Kaitlyn couldn't help but feel sorry for the blonde.

She leaned down and toke his pulse.

"Nope, just knocked out. Who the hell was he?"

"K-kai, my brother"

Kaitlyn's eyes widened in disbelief. Wasn't he trapped in his own personal hell?

"Let's get out of here before he comes to it" she grabbed Liv's hand, supporting her to the door, just as they reached it Tyler Lockwood comes barging in, eyes wild.

"Liv" he breathed out in relief.

"I'm okay, I'm okay let's just get out of here." Tyler took her from Kaitlyn's arms, flashing her a thank you smile.

Kaitlyn didn't know what to do next, her little incident gave her a sort of equilibrium, so she didn't need a drink anymore. So she set off to where she spends most of her days. Her sisters grave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please, please, please.

//Comment//

//Vote//

//I love to know what you all think//