Chapter Four.

Chapter Four--

'You have fourteen missed calls from Blow job Parker'

I inwardly groan at that he had been texting and calling all day! What the hell could he want?

I get that I was the first girl to have sex with him but seriously. He didn't have to turn into a clingy boyfriend person.

And yes I named him blow job Parker. I name all my contacts based on their personality.

And well Kai sucked. In general and in the sense of magic.

I heard the sound of Ed Sheerans Silky voice and new it was my ringtone 'Thinking Out Loud'.

I sung along not even bothering to pick up, I already knew who it was and I was so not in the mood for a Bj.

Seven calls later and I was ready to pull out my hair.

"You know Kai, theres a song about you. Its called 'Bitch don't kill my Vibe'" I all but yelled down the phone.

"Well hello to you to sunshine. How'd you sleep? I slept good thank you" he said sarcastically.

"What do you want Malachai" My voice took on a deadly tone, one that people usually don't mess with but come on this was Kai Parker I was talking to. He doesn't take anything serious.

"Woah. Woah sweetheart just calling to check in. " The fake sweetness in his voice made me clench my phone in anger. I was going to kill that boy.

"And please don't call me Malachai. I like you, I would hate to kill you."

I groaned into the phone, a really long groan that lasted about a minute.

"Enough with the petty threats Malachai. I'm not afraid of you, plus I could just as easily kill you too"

"You don't have any magic" I rolled my eyes at this. He seemed to rely on magic a lot.

"I don't need magic to kill someone. You of all people should know that"

I snapped, instantly regretting it.

"Ouch. That one would hurt, if I cared about feelings"

"You know, its okay to feel something Kai. They were your family after all."

My tone softened now, to one of cautiousness. I didn't know where the conversation was going and I didn't know how to act.

"If I wanted a lesson on life I would watch doctor Phil" he snapped.

So I made him angry, great Kaitlyn. How many people get killed in his fit of rage because of you? Good one.

"I'm just sayi-"

"You know" He cut me off. "This reminds me awfully of that saying. 'The pot calling the kettle black'." And hung up.

I stared at my phone in disbelief that he hung up. He tries contacting me only for him to hang up? Was he always like this? Pulls a tantrum whenever something didn't go his way.

I couldn't help but imagine him with his sinister smile kicking ass, how hot he was when he was dominating. I should know.
'No Kaitlyn' I thought. 'Snap out of it. He's crazy, even for you."

I looked at my phone again, should I go to him? I was a little curious as to why he wanted me in the first place.

Suddenly the devil himself appears in front of me. Say his name and he shall appear.

I looked around to see that we were in the woods, again.
'Maybe it was our place?'

"Sweetheart. I've been looking for you."