Chapter Seven.

Chapter Seven--

"Go away Kai. I don't know what it was like all those years ago but nowadays no means no."

Of course he didn't listen, but when did he ever?

I was on my morning run, clearing my head when the reason for all my troubles showed up.

Stupid Kai Parker.

It had been three days since Kai had kidnapped Elena and he's been pestering me since.
Why you might ask? Because I did what my good friend Caroline told him I would do.

Refuse to have sex with him.

Actually I've been attempting to avoid all contact with him but he was so persistent when he wanted to be.

No matter how hard I tried to avoid him, he was everywhere.

My favorite diner. My house. My dorm. Even outside my classes and now my daily run.

I focused on the my feet, I had forgotten to grab my earphones so it was hard to clear my head and ignore the person beside me.

My thoughts were plagued by him and him being here didn't help one bit.

I fasten my pace abit but he kept up with me easily, damn I didn't know he was so fit.

I desperately tried to ignore his sweaty form next to me, but it was so damn hard.

Stupid raging hormones.

I peeked out the corner of my eye and just about fainted. There was sweat dripping down his forehead, his hair damp.

His shirt clung to his body accentuating every curve and edge. He smirked and I knew he knew that I was blatantly checking him out.
'No Kaitlyn, stay strong. Do it for the kids.'

Suddenly I stopped, my legs felt like jelly and I don't think I could have taken anymore.

Kai kept running until he realized that I was no longer next to him and doubled back.

I leaned against a tree panting while he stared at me. I stood up after a minute wiping the sweat off my forehead.

"What do you want Kai?"

He tried to take ahold of my hand but I flinched back, if I let him touch me I'm ashamed to say that I would probably give in.

"Answer my question." I willed my voice to be strong and defiant but by the look on his face I knew it didn't come out how I wanted.

"You've been avoiding me." I glimpsed a shadow of hurt flash in his eyes before they quickly returned to his usual stoic blue.

"You still have Elena." I fired back, equally as hurt, though I think mine showed more than his.

He made a move to grab me again, this time I took three big steps back and held the tree for support. Like the tree could help.

This seemed to anger him. "What are you doing? Stop acting like a child." He growled. I took note on how his eyes go a darker shade of blue when he was mad.

"Excuse me?" I pointed a finger at him, How dare he act like he's so innocent. "Says the one who kidnaps one of my best friends and doesn't even tell me why!"

He flinched at my raised voice. Good he should be scared.

"And for your Information, in case you haven't already got it. This is a sex strike."

His angry face melted into a smiling one at my words. Holy hell! He was so bipolar!

"Sex strike huh? For how long? Better yet how long can you go without this?" He motioned his hand down his body.

"You're hot, but not that hot." He frowned at that, he seems to think he's gods gift. "Plus there's plenty of guys in the sea. Its not necessarily a sex strike, more so a Kai strike."

He started to shake in what I'm guessing was anger. His eyes turned so dark blue they were almost black and I'm pretty sure I heard him... Growl?

"You." He stalked towards me, a lion advancing on his prey. "Are lying, sweetheart."

He was so close I could feel the heat radiating off of him. I couldn't help but arch my body towards him wanting, no needing to feel his touch.

"N-no I'm not-t." I stuttered, just barely suppressing a moan when he ran his finger slowly down my cheek. His touch feather soft as he traced all my features.

"You can't live without my touch darling, its exhilarating. Admit it."

I closed my eyes and sigh in bliss as he traced my lips not even bothering to argue. I let a moan out in response and he growled again. I didn't think that such an inhumane sound could sound so sultry.

"You see." He pushed my hair from my face now, I opened my eyes to see him staring down at me with a possessive look in his eyes. "I don't much like the thought of you with someone else, you're mine." His voice gave me goosebumbs, it was another growl. What is with him and that?

I didn't hesitate in crashing my lips onto his not caring about my stupid sex strike.

Hearing those words made me so angry that he thinks that I'm some kind of possession, but it also made me feel so good.

I'll deal with it later.

I kissed him so hard that there was no space in between us, we literally couldn't get any closer.

He grabbed my bum, lifting me slightly so I could wrap my legs around him.

I bit his lip begging for entrance but he denied me causing me to groan.

He smiled into the kiss, he thought this was funny? Two can play at that.

I leaned my back further into the tree and grind my hips into his area causing him to gasp in surprise.

Oh yeah, one point to Kaitlyn. Go me.

I let my tongue explore his mouth before playing a small game of mercy with our tongues.

We pulled away, our foreheads touching as we breathed heavily.

"Woah." He breathed. I was consciously aware of how close our bodies were. Every inch of his sweaty body was pressed up against mine, leaving no distance between us. I was also aware of a little 'friend' also pressed against me.

I untangled myself from him before things could go to far. I was adamant on not having sex with him so long as Elena was missing.

We stared at each other for a long time. Just staring.

He pulled me out of my trance. "Damon. I kidnapped her because she's special to Damon."

I turned away from him and took off back to campus with my new found knowledge.

This time he did not follow.

// A/N I'm thinking of starting another book. Just don't know what. Would love if you could give me some ideas I'd really appreciate it! Just pm me or comment, I can write about anything really. Even if I don't like what it is so I take all ideas! Love you xoxo. //

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please, please, please.

//Comment//

//Vote//

//Follow//

//I love to know what you all think//