Chapter 3.

Richard glares at the two boys completely ignoring the environment around them. He couldn't take it anymore. Sam has never ignored his teammates before and Sam's fans are gossiping about Yu. Richard stands up from his chair and walks over to the both of them.

Richard puts his arms around Sam's shoulder and looks at Yu. "I don't know who you are or what you are but I don't think you should be stealing him all for yourself." Richard forces a smile at Yu.

Yu turns to his left to find almost everyone looking at him. Everyone that Sam probably knows except Yu. Sam let out a sigh. "I'm not ignoring you guys, we're just having our own conversation. If I recall correctly, you guys didn't even talk to me first and even if you did, how are we supposed to talk with multiple tables between us?" Sam reasons out.

"Either ways, you should be sitting with us instead." Richard answers. "You're the star for tonight and you're not going to run away from that."

Sam looks at Yu. "Fine but I'm not leaving Yu. I don't want to feel lonely or unentertained."

Yu smiles at Richard. "You heard him."

"Yeah I do." Richard walks away and grabs his chair. He carries it and places it beside their table. "Now there's no way you'll escape."

"Richard!" The coach yells. "Just make sure he's drunk!"

Richard nods and gives his coach a thumb up. Sam let out a sigh. He continues to grill the meat and one of the girls beside him leans in closer towards him. "Sam, that's a lot of meat for you to eat by yourself." She says.

"Yeah. It's not only for me. It's for Yu too." Sam grabs his chopsticks and pinches the cooked meat with it. He places the meat on Yu's plate. Sam completely ignores the girl beside him after replying to her.

Richard squints his eyes as he watches Sam continuously stack more meat onto Yu's plate. Richard stops Sam's chopstick from picking up anymore cooked meat with his own. "Where is mine?" Richard asks.

Yu's lips curl up and turns to the side as he tries to hide his laugh. Sam notices Yu trying to contain his laughter and looks at Richard. "There's more than enough space for you to cook your meat here. Why would you want me to cook for you?"  Sam asks.

"Because you cooked for him." Richard answers.

"Since when you want to be pampered?" Sam asks with wide eyes.

"Since now." Richard answers. "So will you cook for me or not?"

Yu passes Richard his plate of meat. "Go ahead. I'm getting a little full from all the meat. You can take it from me." Yu glances at Sam then back at Richard.

"Oh." Richard grabs the meat from Yu's plate and start eating. He calls the waiter and orders bottles of beer in a ridiculous amount where Yu knows that Sam won't be able to drive back home tonight. "Make sure you drink up."

Sam shakes his head. "I can't. I'm driving."

"You are drinking." Richard says once more in a stern tone. "You can get your car tomorrow once you wake up. You won't be attending tomorrow's class anyway."

Yu looks at Sam questioningly and Sam's eyes widen as he notices Yu. "What do you mean? I have to make it to class tomorrow afternoon."

"You and I both know you'll never go for your classes because you're too invested in your basketball." Richard answers.

Sam tries to defend himself in front of Yu. "I have to bulk up on my studies and you know why."

"As if you can finish up that report of yours within a week." Richard smirks at him. "You got to have an angel by your side if you want to get at least a Pass for that report."

Yu keeps silent as he hears the conversation goes on. It's no wonder Sam is desperate for his help. "Why don't you do your report then instead of going for the basketball competition?" Yu asks.

Richard points at Yu with his chopstick. "Exactly. He can't because his brain is too small to put his priorities straight."

Sam knew that he was already in trouble and is afraid that Yu might call off their agreement. Before Sam could say anything the bottles of beer arrive on the table and Richard wasted no time opening one for Sam. "Chug it down, hero!" He yells out.

The whole basketball team and Sam's fan yells out to Richard's statement. Sam accepts the beer from Richard then locking eyes Yu. Yu grins at him and acknowledges the alcohol in his hand. "Go ahead, drink up."

A small part of Yu feels guilty for pushing him to drink as well but he would want to see how this turn out. Sam chugs down the bottle of beer almost in an instant. Richard wasted no time replacing it with another.

Yu shakes his head as Sam goes through bottles and bottles of beer with a small meal in between in a short amount of time. It was unbelievable that he could take all of it without any problem. Yu still has his first unfinished bottle of alcohol. He plans to reach home sober without any issue.

"I got to go to the toilet." Yu says as he got up from his chair. Richard acknowledges him and continues to eat and drink his beer with Sam.

Yu looks into the mirror and styles his hair appropriately. He sniffs his shirt and the smell of charcoal and barbeque is stuck onto his shirt. Sam comes into the toilet with his face as red as a cherry. Yu watches him as Sam takes his drunken steps towards him

"Can you even go home like this?" Yu asks.

Sam puts a hand on Yu's shoulders and looks at him in the eyes. Sam shakes his head, earning a sigh from Yu. "You can ask Richard to send you back home later. I'll be leaving soon. It seems that there are a lot of people wanting to hold a conversation from you."

Sam hugs the boy and nuzzles his nose onto his shoulder. He shakes his head. "No." Sam utters out.

Yu tries to break free from Sam's embrace but despite Sam being drunk, he's quite strong. "Sam, let go."

"Take me home." Sam utters onto Yu's shoulders.

"I don't even know where you stay." Yu answers.

There was not a reply from Sam and the embrace got lighter. "Sam?" Yu calls out, still no answer. Yu  could feel Sam's body weight pressing onto him. He tilts his head, looking at Sam. He curses out after finding out that Sam passed out.

Yu grabs Sam's arms and puts it around his shoulder, dragging him out of the toilet. He was about to call out for Richard but he sees Richard's face on the table while the others are still continuing their drinking session.

Yu didn't want to stay any longer and going home with Sam doesn't sound like a good option. Either staying or leaving with Sam is bad. Yu looks around, finding the back door. If he's leaving with Sam, it'd be better through the back or they'll start dragging Sam into another drinking fest once he's wide awake.

Yu manages to get through the back door and searches for Sam's car. He grabs the keys in Sam's pocket and unlocks it. He's more than able to drive a car considering he only took a couple of sips of alcohol. Yu opens the door and slides Sam into the passenger seat.

As Yu walks over to the other side and slides into the driver's seat, he let out a big sigh. He shouldn't have followed Sam. Now Sam is his responsibility. He shakes his head from the thought and decide to settle the rest of the night once he's back at his place.