Chapter 14.

Sam and Yu was the first to arrive and he's already having trouble carrying Yu on his back and dragging his luggage around. Sam knew that chugging the alcohol would cause this and it happened sooner than expected.

Sam checks his phone and apparently the other four boys is going to reach soon. Sam walks over to the reception. "Hi, I'm here for this booking." Sam says as he shows the phone towards the receptionist.

"Can I know where is Mr Yu?" The receptionist asks.

Sam laughs nervously. "He's on my back." He replies.

The receptionist looks at Yu who is dead drunk on Sam's back and lets out a small laugh. "Let me guess he drunkenly booked three rooms for the six of you and you can't refund back your money?" The receptionist asks.

"Well, it was more of a last minute plan. We all booked it on impulse." Sam lies.

"I see." The receptionist replies, taking out three key cards. "This will be your keys to your rooms, you want wait at the lounge area for your friends first if you want to."

"Thanks." Sam grabs the keycards with his empty hand while the other drags the luggage with Yu still on his back. He puts Yu down on the sofa while stretching his arms and back from the lifting. When he sees the other four boys arrive, he waves his hand at them.

"Sorry, I went to pick up Chih Tian and Ray up." Evan apologizes.

"It's fine. We could have been faster if somebody." Ray stares at Chih Tian. "Didn't take their own sweet time."

Chih Tian laughs nervously, "Sorry."

"Did you get the rooms already?" Richard asks.

"Yeah. We're all side my side." Sam passes the card to each couple. "You guys can go ahead first. I want to take a break from carrying Yu on my back."

Evan looks at Sam. "You sure you don't need any help?"

"Yeah. You guys can go ahead." Sam says.

Ray points at Richard, Evan and Sam. "Remember, no bullshit by tomorrow morning or I'm leaving. Make sure you guys fix everything by tomorrow." He says threateningly.

Richard swallows the ball of anxiety in his throat. He's never seen Ray that threatening before. "Yes." Richard replies. Evan takes a glance at Richard before looking at Ray and nodding in agreement.

Sam let out a sigh. "I can't promise you that with him dead drunk."

"Figure it out then." Ray replies before walking way, grabbing onto Chih Tian's wrist.

When Ray and Chih Tian disappear, Evan walks over to Sam. "I'll head to the room first. I'll see you tomorrow morning." Evan says.

Sam nods. "Sure. I'll head to my room once I rested enough."

"Take care of Yu for me." Evan says before heading to his room with Richard following closely behind him. The journey to their room is awkward for both Richard and Evan. When they got in, Evan throws their bag to the corner. "Do you want to shower first or?" Evan asks Richard.

"You go ahead first." Richard says as he throws himself on the bed.

"Alright." Evan replies as he heads into the bathrooms. He turns on the shower, feeling the warm water on his skin makes him slightly relax. The awkward tension with Richard is still a little uneasy for him that he doesn't even want to leave the bathroom.

The bathroom door opens. Evan turns around, covering his body. "Richard?! What the hell, I'm bathing!"

Richard closes the door behind him and locks it. "I don't know how to prove to you that I'm choosing you." Richard says as he peels off his shirt.

"Richard?" Evan questions as he sees the boy starts to peel off his clothes.

Richard climbs into the shower with Evan, embracing the boy from behind. "I don't know how to prove it to you unless I give myself to you." Richard says.

Evan puts his hands over Richard's. "You don't have to do that if you don't want to."

Richard turns Evan around and got to his knees. "But I want to." Richard grabs onto Evan's shaft and starts stroking it. It was soft to the touch until it slowly starts to get stiffer. It was Richard's first time doing this but from the reaction that he got out of Evan, he's probably doing something right.

Richard puts the head in his mouth and starts suck on it. Evan cups Richard's cheeks while looking down at the boy. "Swirl your tongue then bob your head." Evan advices.

Richard starts to bob his head and swirls his tongue around Evan's head. He could feel the strain on his jaw and it hard for him to breathe but the sounds and reaction from Evan his pumping his libido higher than he has ever experience.

Evan could tell that after a while, Richard is getting tired of bobbing his head. He pulls it out of Richard's mouth and pulls him to his feet. He slams Richard's back against the wall and got to his knees. He could tell that Richard is as hard as a brick.

He puts the whole shaft into his mouth and starts bobbing his head while swirling his tongue on every inch of skin he can. Richard grabs onto Evan's hair, the way Evan blow him is way better than anything that he's ever experience.

Evan was relentless on Richard that Richard couldn't stop his moans from escaping his mouth. "I-I'm close." Richard warns. With that, Evan starts to bob his head more aggressively. Richard's moans turns as loud as a scream for pleasure as he plunges his shaft into Evan's mouth, releasing all of his essence inside.

Evan swallows every ounce of Richard's essence. Richard releases his grasp on Evan. "I'm so sorry. I-It was j-just so good. I-I can't stop myself." Richard apologize.

Evan got to his feet and wraps his hand around Richard's' nape. "Shut up, that was a compliment for me." Evan kisses the boy under the showers. Evan slides his tongue into Richard's mouth, tasting his mouth. Richard accepts him as Evan plays with his tongue.

The play is on their tongue is playful yet erotic. Despite the fact that Richard ejaculated, he got hard once again and Evan wasted no time in grabbing onto his hard shaft once more. He was still a little sensitive that he moans into Evan's mouth.

Evan flips the boy around and grinds his hard on between Richard's cheeks. He leans into Richard's ear. "I'll give you something that you have never experience before." Evan whispers seductively.

Richard could feel Evan's shaft sliding between his cheeks and he feels slightly anxious, it's his first time doing such things. Evan positions himself to Richard's entrance and pushes in slowly, Richard could feel himself stretching to Evan's girth.

Richard claws onto the wall as he feels Evan push in deeper inside of him. Evan puts his hands around Richard's waist. Evan plunges the remaining length into Richard and Richard could feel his body twitch as it hits a spot inside of him.

Evan slowly moves his waist, using the running water as lubricant to ease on Richard for his first time. Evan rocks his hips and he didn't expect to hear Richard grunts in pleasure. Evan slowly picks up his pace as he reaches around and grabs onto Richard's shaft, stroking it.

The amount of pleasure coursing through Richard's body is driving him crazy. He could feel the buildup in his belly and it the waves of pleasure that Evan is giving him with each push. Evan could stop his embarrassing noises coming out from his throat.

"Are you close?" Evan asks as he rocks his hips.

Richard grunts as his nods his head. The noises that are coming out from Richard is filling up Evan's libido meter that he could feel himself reaching the edge as well. Evan increases the tempo of his thrust, sending Richard into a musical frenzy.

Richard couldn't stop himself and strings of white liquid sprays against wall as he releases himself. Evan hugs the other boy tightly as he empties himself inside of Richard. Richard could feel Evan filling him up as his shaft twitches inside of him.

Richard's legs feel weak and he has to hold onto the wall for support. Evan pulls out of him and puts his hands underneath Richard's arm, supporting the boy. "Are you okay?" Evan asks.

"Y-Yeah. I-It was better than I thought it would be." Richard says honestly.

Evan kissed the boy's shoulder. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm up for round two if you're down."