Chapter 13

Sam throws himself onto the bed. "I wouldn't have though it would end like that with your father. He's a really nice person. He also approves of us." Sam says, turning to Yu who's reading a book.

Yu lets out a sigh. "He's always that over enthusiastic father. It's no surprise he's like that. But I do appreciate that he approves of us. However, the only question left is that how does he know that we kissed?" Yu asks.

Sam puts his arms around Yu. "Well, let's leave that question for later. I'm really tired and it's really late." Sam puts the duvet over him, sinking into the bed. Yu puts his book on the drawer beside his bed and goes under the duvet with Sam. When he closes his eyes, Sam pulls him in closer.

Yu isn't used to someone embracing him while he's going to sleep but he shrugs it off if this is going to be his new normal with Sam around.

After Richard finish bathing, he sees Evan sleeping on the bed. He pouts his lips and walks over to the boy, crossing his arms as he watch Evan have his beauty sleep. He pokes Evan's cheek, causing him to wake up. "What is it?" Evan grumbles.

"You slept without me." Richard complains.

Evan opens the duvet and opens his arms. "Come here, boyfriend." He replies to Richard.

Richard smiles and jumps onto the bed, causing Evan to grunt from the impact. Richard snuggles into Evan's chest. "Now I can sleep." He says softly.

Evan grunts and nod, patting the boy's back. "Yes. Please sleep. I am exhausted today."

"Why? Are you afraid of Yu's father?" Richard asks.

"Of course. He's like my dad technically. Also he's one powerful person. It only makes sense for me to be afraid of him." Evan answers groggily.

"Well. He did say I have bigger balls than you."  Richard teases him.

"We will see about that one day but for now please let me sleep." Evan pleads.

"Okay Okay." Richard replies, closing his eyes as he sleeps on Evan's chest.

Sam runs up to Yu and Evan studying on a bench in school. He hugs the boy from behind, surprising him. "I'm done with my project. Now we can have as much time we can together." Sam says.

"Where's Richard?" Evan asks. "Isn't he supposed to be with you?"

"He's somewhere. I'm not sure. I came as soon as I submitted my project during class. With Yu mentoring me, I doubt I'll fail this time." Sam says.

Yu lets out a sigh. "Can't you see I'm studying?"

"Come on, it's already the semester break, you should chill yourself from all this studying. Even your dad asks me to look after you." Sam answers.

Yu closes the book after hearing the name of his father. Sam isn't completely wrong. All he does is study during his free time even during semester break. He keeps his books and looks at Evan. "How about we go on a break with Ray and Chih Tian. I think they'd like the gesture of us asking them along."

Sam rests his shoulder on Yu's shoulder. "Well, im glad you have my cousin and his boyfriend in mind. As long I'm with you, all is good."

Students passing by them starts to whisper among each other with their eyes bulging out of their sockets. Yu notices them and got up from the chair. Evan follows as well and Sam could tell that it was making Yu uncomfortable.

"Where are you guys going?!" Richard comes running with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. He stops in front of Evan and holds the bouquet out for him. "Surprise! This is for you." He says cheerfully.