Chapter 4

Yu tosses Sam onto his bed and let out a big sigh. He pinches the bridge of his nose. He should have just rejected Sam's offer no matter how much he persist. He heads off to the showers to wash himself up before heading to bed. It was an exhausting night for him despite only socializing with Sam.

Just as he fixes the couch and lies down on it, Sam walks out of the room with his hand on the wall as a support. "Yu." He calls out.

Yu keeps silent, putting his arm over his eyes. "Yu." Sam calls out again. Sam sees Yu lying on the couch and sits on the floor while resting his head on Yu's stomach.

Yu let out an irritable click of his tongue. "I'll move into the room if you're going to sleep like this."

The drunken Sam could tell that Yu is annoyed but him but Sam climbs over him and lies on top of him, resting his face on Yu's chest. Sam wraps his arms around the boy, making sure he couldn't move. "You smell nice." Sam comments as he takes a deep breath.

Yu tries to struggle out of Sam's grasp but he couldn't. He knocks his head back against the pillow and let out an exhausted sigh. He's too exhaust to be dealing with this. "You better enjoy this while it last because I'm not letting you do this without any consequences." Yu informs.

Sam groans onto Yu's chests, followed by a loud snore. The boy hasn't even showered yet and he's here on top of Yu with his arms wrapped tight around him like a snake. Yu wiggles himself to a comfortable position and closes his eyes.

The next morning when Sam opens his eyes, he didn't expect Yu to be in his arms with his face buries into his chest. He's head is pounding and he has no idea how else to slide out of Yu. He tries to pull away slowly from the boy but Yu starts to groan and he embraces the boy.

Sam couldn't remember what happened. All he knows is that he was having a drinking session with Richard while Yu entertain himself by eating on his own. He looks around and he didn't recognize any of his surroundings.

Yu groans once again and when he looks down, he sees the boy looking back up at him. "Good morning." Sam greets.

Yu realizes that he was once again in Sam's embrace and pushes him off the couch. A loud thud hits the floor as Sam falls. "What was that for?!" Sam asks.

"That's for hugging me while I'm sleeping! I even let you have the bed and you come out to me and hugged me. I couldn't even move out of the couch!" Yu scolds.

"Oh... I don't recall any of that." Sam answers. "What happened last night?"

Yu got up from the couch. "Drunk you happened. I got to take you back to my place because I have no other choice."

Sam smiles at Yu when he hears that. Sam told Yu about not wanting to be at the barbeque and he knows that he has a choice to leave him there but he still decides to bring him home to his place to care for him. Sam nods. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me yet. You're going to be in charge of cooking breakfast while I get ready for school." Yu instructs as he walks away from Sam and into his room.

When Yu disappears, he pinches his shirt and smells it. The smell of alcohol and barbeque still linger on it. He couldn't complain because he's still safe. Sam wasted no time and got to his feet. He walks over to the kitchen and starts looking around for ingredients.

He makes a mental picture with the things he can make in Yu's fridge and there's nothing much he could make with the little ingredients Yu has. He prepares some rice and put it into the cooker. It was fairly easy to maneuver in Yu's kitchen because it was bigger than his own.

Yu comes out of the room with a new batch of clothes and a towel over his head. Yu looks at Sam and lifted a brow. He let out a long sigh. Sam lifts a brow back at Yu. "What?"

"You're cooking without taking a shower first?" Yu asks.

"I washed my hands. Also, I don't recall that cooking require your whole body to be involved." Sam answers.

Yu walks over into the kitchen and puts his hand over Sam's who is holding the knife. "I see that you have lived a very long and fulfilling life." Yu comments as he tightens the grip on Sam's hand.

"Okay, okay." Sam lets go of the knife, letting Yu take over. "I'll go get that shower."

"There's a set of towels and spare clothes if you need them. I've already set it up for you." Yu informs.

"Thanks." Sam says as he enters Yu's room. Yu looks around the kitchen and sees how organize Sam's work is. He continues where Sam left off and starts chopping the vegetables.

When Sam finishes his shower, he got out to Yu's room and sees the clothes that were prepared for him. He picks it up and puts it against his body. It's a little small but he should be able to fit. He quickly wears the clothes and head out to the kitchen.

The food was already on the table and Yu is sitting there with his cup of tea as he looks at his phone. "I thought you asked me to do the cooking?" Sam asks.

"You were taking too long." Yu answers without looking at him.

Sam takes a seat opposite him. "Did you cook any for yourself?" He asks.

Yu looks up from his phone and at Sam. "I can't eat in the morning, I'll get stomach problems. I'll usually eat a few hours after I wake up."

Sam takes a spoon full of the food that Yu finished. "You do know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day right?"

Yu glares at Sam. "Do you also know that burdening someone when they're drunk is also a big no no?"

Sam lets out a laugh. "Fine. You win." He eats a spoon full of rice and Yu went back to his phone. "By the way, thanks for coming along yesterday and bringing me home."

Yu looks at Sam and he could tell that Sam is sincere in his gratitude. "That'll be the last time I'm coming along. Your fans and friends aren't happy about it."

"Who cares about my fans? They don't know me personally." Sam answers back.

"I don't too." Yu lifts a brow. "You just grabbed me and beg that I won't leave you. I don't quite have a choice do I?"

Sam giggles. "So when am I going to get some tutoring from you?"

"Don't you have class in the morning?" Yu asks. "If I recall correctly you can't miss any more classes."

"Who told you that?" Sam asks in surprise.

Yu let out a sigh. "You obviously forgot what happened yesterday. One of your friends was confident that you couldn't stay in school."

"Richard?" Sam asks. "He's an asshole." He says after letting out a small laugh.

Before Yu could reply Sam, his phone starts to ring. He picks it up and stands up from his chair. Sam watches Yu as he walks away, talking on the phone. While Sam was eating he could see Yu taking glances at him.

The conversation went longer than Sam would expect. "Who was that?" He asks out of curiosity.

"Your friend, Richard. He's finding for you. I don't know how he managed to get to my friend to contact me." Yu explains, annoyed. "Hurry up and finish your food. Have you forgotten you have morning class?"

Sam's hangover is definitely not as bad as he thought he would be when he woke up and is feeling even better after eating the fried rice that Yu has cooked. "There's still more than an hour left. I don't have to rush."

"Then text your friend, Richard, to stop bothering Evan." Yu replies.

"Oh." Sam says, surprise. He quickly takes out his phone and realizes the amount of text and miss calls he has from his Richard. He immediate calls Richard and looks at Yu who doesn't seem too happy.

"Hello? Sam?! Where are you?!" Richard yells through the phone. It was so loud that Sam has to pull the phone away from his ear and Yu could hear Richard's voice as well.

"I'm at Yu's house." Sam answers.

"Why are you at his place?!" Richard yells out again.

"He brought to his place when I was drunk because he don't know where my place is." Sam answers. "But I'm fine. Can you stop disturbing Yu's friend?"

"Fine." Richard pouts. "I'll see you later in class."