Chapter 7.

Yu puts the gun in the holster on his chest and puts on a coat to cover it up. He looks in the mirror and styles up his hair. He hears a couple of knock on the door and it opens up. "Are you ready?" Evan asks.

"Yeah. Let's make this a quick one." Yu informs.

Evan smirks. "Why? You want to see him or something?"

Yu blushes. "No. I'm just tired and I rather put my focus on school. At least with school, I know where my life is heading to." Yu lies, trying to cover up his true intentions.

"Even I know that that is a lie. I've been with you since we were teens." Evan catches his lie. "Well, the faster we do this the better. Honestly, I want to see Richard as well."

The two boys prepare themselves and head over to the car with Evan behind the wheels. The drive to their location is quick and Yu couldn't help but grab hold on anything he can. Yu knows that Evan wants to meet Richard but he wouldn't have thought it was be this desperate.

"I know you want to see Richard but do you have to drive this fast?" Yu asks.

"Oh just keep quiet and enjoy the ride." Evan replies. When he reaches the location, he quickly parks it and got out. Yu quickly follows after him, entering into the building. Yu and Evan could feel the opulence of the place after stepping foot inside it.

The receptionist approaches them. "Mister Yu and Mister Evan, please follow me to the other room." The receptionist says.

The two boys follow the receptionist into a back room and down into the basement. There are brought into a gold room with the most expensive liquor set on a sculpted marble table. They take a seat on the sofa and Yu looks at the receptionist. "Bring him in. I'm a little busy today and I want to settle everything as soon as possible." He instructs.

The receptionist snaps his finger and a guy got dragged in by two really large men. They toss the guy in front of Yu and Evan with his face beaten up to a pulp. He looks at Yu. "Please. I promise to give you back your money, just give me time." The guy begs.

Yu wanted to reply him but a beep on his phone pulls his attention away. He takes a look at it and Sam's name appears. 'Hey, are we still getting our dinner?' Yu swallows down the anxiety filling up his throat with the thought of him and Sam having dinner together.

Evan looks at Yu with a lifted brow. Yu let out a sigh. "I'm feeling really generous today. How long do you need to get my money back?" He asks the guy.

"A few days. Just give me a few days." The guy replies, he wince a little when Evan leans forward, staring at him in the eyes.

"I'll give you a week. I expect you to have the integrity to come back yourself and return the money. I will know if you would've done it or not." Yu says.

"T-Thank you. I will return the money back." The guy stutters.

"Is he the only one?" Evan asks as he looks at the two guards.

"Yes." One of them replied. "Are you sure you're just going to let him go like that?"

Yu looks at his watch. "Isn't it your job to beat him up? From the looks of it, you already have done it. I'll take my leave. If my father asks, say that I've settle this one already." Yu turns to Evan. "Let's go."

Sam puts down his phone with a smile. "I just texted him our location, he should be on the way here now."

Ray smiles at him. "You just met him yesterday and you seem pretty happy just to meet him again tonight." He looks at Sam's drink. "Alright, what do you guys want? I'll prep something special for you guys."