Chapter 15. End.

Sam puts Yu on the bed while putting the luggage at the side. He lies Yu down and was about to tuck him in but just as he was about to cover Yu with the duvet, Yu wakes up and push Sam aside, causing Sam to fall to the floor. Yu runs towards the toilet and starts vomiting in the toilet bowl.

Sam quickly got to his feet at chases after Yu. Sam grabs Yu's fringe and tucks it behind his ear. "I warned you not to drink so much but you refuse to listen." Sam nags at him.

Yu lifts his open hand, asking Sam to stop talking as he throws up again in the toilet bowl. Sam shakes his head as he rubs Yu's back, hoping it would help him with his situation. Yu grunts as he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. "I feel like shit." He complains.

"You had nearly two bottles of liquor on an empty stomach. What do you expect?" Sam answers.

Yu tries to get to his feet but falls back down to the floor with the massive headache. Sam grabs Yu's arm and puts it around his shoulder. He carries the boy with Yu putting his weight on Sam. Sam brought him towards the sink and passes him a cup of water. "Here, drink this down, it should help." Sam advices.

Yu grabs the cup and chugs it down. "This is not alcohol, you should take your time drinking that." Sam says.

Yu puts the cup in the sink and combs his hair back. "Just bring me back to bed. My head hurts like hell." Yu replies. Sam did as what the boy asks him to do and puts Yu on the bed. He rests his arms back, trying to get some stability as he sits on the edge.

"Are you hungry?" Sam asks.

"Sort of. Do you have food?" Yu asks.

Sam smiles and opens up the luggage. He packs bought a couple of onigiri for Yu just for times like this. He takes one and passes one to Yu. Yu's face softens up when he sees it in his hand. It reminds him of his Japanese culture.

Sam watches Yu as he eats the onigiri. "So how are you feeling now? Better?" Sam asks.

Yu nods as he chews on his food. He swallows it down. "I can't even recall what happened after I transfer Ray the money."

"Then do you remember about what you said about me?" Sam asks.

Yu keeps silent but nods. Sam let out a sigh. "I don't know what's wrong but is choosing me really that bad for you? I chose you didn't I? Even you know that I am in the palm of your hands with your..." Sam drags off, blushing as he looks away from Yu.

"With my?" Yu asks.

"Nothing. With your cuteness." Sam answers shortly. Yu blushes at the compliment and clears his throat. Sam scratches his head. "I don't know what to do to clear your mind out of all of the things that you said."

Yu let out a sigh. "I really like you but I'm not sure if I picked the right choice by choosing you back. You have so much more potential partners out there."

Sam walks over to Yu and puts his hands on his face. "At the end of the day, I still chose you didn't I?"

Yu rests his face onto Sam's hand, feeling the warmth of it seeps into his skin. Yu puts his hand over Sam's and looks up at him with eyes that pierce Sam's soul. "Claim me."

Sam chocks on his own saliva. "W-What?"

Yu grabs Sam's wrist and falls back onto the bed, pulling Sam down with him. Sam puts his hands beside Yu's head, hovering over the boy. The two boys exchange their stare, looking into each other's eyes as they try to find any uneasiness that could stop them from going any further.

"Are you sure about this Yu?" Sam asks, caressing Yu's face.

Yu nods with a soft smile. "Yes. At least with this, I want you to know on how serious I am with you."