Chapter 9.

"I know you have a gun, Yu." Sam says as he walks towards the other boy. Sam put shis hands on Yu's shoulders and slowly peels off Yu's blazer. The holster beneath it exposes itself. Sam examines the holster before looking into Yu's eyes.

Yu feels himself getting exposed with the way Sam peels off his blazer with his eyes on Yu's body. He could feel the heat of his body. Sam touches Yu's side, then slowly his fingers move onto the holster. Yu swallows the ball of anxiety balling up in his throat. "And this isn't for a gun?" Sam asks.

Yu couldn't move back anymore with the drawer in the way. Sam inches closer as he tilt his head, looking at Yu. "What's your answer?" asks.

"I have nothing to say." Yu answers.

Sam's hand travel up the boy's side and to his neck. Sam looks into Yu's eyes then at his lips like a predator hunting its prey. At this point Sam couldn't control what he was doing, he feels the alcohol taking over his body. "I can't have someone I like be doing something dangerous." Sam says softly.

Yu's eyes widen. "Y-You like me?"

Sam grabs onto Yu's shirt and pushes him onto the bed. Sam falls on top of Yu with his hand planted beside him. He looks down Yu, examining every single one of his features. Sam's lowers himself and puts his lips onto Yu.

Yu's eyes widen as Sam kisses him, he didn't know what do to do. Yu's body freezes in shock. Sam pulls away and smiles down on Yu. Before Yu could say anything, Sam's eyes close and falls on top of Yu.

Yu taps the boy's shoulder. "Sam?" He calls out. "Sam? Are you awake?" He calls out once more. Yu groans as he realizes that Sam knocks out from being intoxicated. He pushes Sam off of him and got out of bed.

He straighten his back and looks at Sam who's sleeping on his bed. He sighs and adjusts Sam's position and tucks him in bed. Part of Yu is hoping he would forget what happened, mainly because of the gun but he doubt that it would happen.

Yu touches his lips. He's never kissed anyone before and Sam claimed it just like that when he isn't aware of it. He grabs the towel and head to the bathroom, hoping a hot shower will help him take this out of his mind.

Evan takes Sam's advice and brings Richard home with him. The boy is dead drunk that he isn't even moving when he puts Richard over his shoulder. When he puts Richard onto his bed, he puts two of his fingers on his neck, feeling for a pulse.

He let out a sigh of relief after feeling a strong pulse. Evan has never seen anyone this drunk to a point that he's almost dead. Evan watches Richard sleeping peacefully and hopes he would get that kind of sleep later on.

He heads to the bathroom and takes a quick shower. When he got back out he sees Richard in a different position with his hand underneath his shirt, revealing a small part of his belly. The small patch of skin is enough to send Evan's head into some place he shouldn't be.

He slaps himself and walks around the bed to the other side. He slides into the bed, making sure not to make any noise. He lets out a long sigh, wondering if he chose the right decision to bring Richard home instead of send him back.

Just as he close his eyes, Richard's arm reach around Evan, hugging him. Richard snuggles into Richard, putting his nose onto Evan's shoulder. He hears Richard inhaling deeply. Richard mumbles to himself, causing Evan to laugh softly.

He pats Richard's head. "What are you even saying?"

"You smell nice." Richard answer.

Evan's eyes widen. "You're awake?"

Richard nods into Evan's shoulder before grumbling. "Go to sleep, it's already late." Evan says. Richard climbs on top of Evan and rests his head on his chest. "You do know that you're still in your outside clothes right?"

"Yeah." Richard grumbles.

Evan let out a long sigh. He slides out under Richard and stands up by the bed, earning a glare from the other boy. Evan grabs Richard by his side and lift him up, putting him onto his shoulder. "Let me sleep!" Richard struggles.

Evan walks over to the bathroom and puts Richard down. "Go get your bath then you'll get some sleep. I'll prepare some clothes for you." Evan instructs. Richard stands there as he watches Evan walks towards his wardrobe. Evan turns around, looking at Richard. "Go."

Richard grumbles and closes the door. Evan shakes his head. He looks for spare clothes where it would fit him. He places them on the bed and head to the kitchen. He figured that he would make cup noodles for the boy.

When Richard got out of the shower, he notices that Evan is no longer in the room. He wears the clothes on the bed and searches for Evan. Just as he is about to exit the room, Evan appears before him with cup noodles in his hand. "Here. I figured you'd be hungry." Evan offers.

Richard's eyes glimmer at the cup noodle. "How did you know?" Richard grabs the noodles and sits on the bed, slurping on it. Evan walks over and settles beside him. He watches Richard with a smile and pats the boy's head.

"You know, I expect something in return." Evan says.

Richard looks at Evan with noodles in his mouth. He swallows it and clears his throat. "I'm not as rich as you. I don't know how to pay you back." Richard replies.

"For now just eat and go to sleep." Evan instructs. He crawls into the bed and puts the duvet over him.

Richard quickly finishes up his noodle. "Don't sleep without me." Richard complains. He puts the cup noodle on the bedside table and crawls into bed with Evan. He climbs on top of Evan and puts his head on his chest. "I usually sleep like this with my pillow." Richard says.

Evan laughs softly, putting an arm around him. "It's fine."

When Yu got out of the bathroom and sees Sam on the bed, he contemplates if he should join Sam or sleep on the sofa uncomfortably again. The thought of Sam waking up and joining him on the sofa again puts the thought of sleeping on the sofa out. It didn't take long for Yu to fall asleep.

The next morning when the two boys wakes up and Yu is in the kitchen making breakfast for Sam, who is in the bathroom, Yu lets out a sigh. Yu thinks on how he manages to get to this situation. Yu sets the table and drinks his cup of tea while he's on his phone.

Sam walks out of the room with a towel over his head and in Yu's clothes. He joins Yu on the dining table. "You're not eating?" Sam asks, earning a lifted brow from Yu. "Oh yeah. Your stomach."

Yu got curious if Sam remember anything from last night. When Yu raises his eyes from his phone once again, Sam asks. "So where did you get the gun?"

"Why did you kiss me?" Yu asks back.

Sam looks away, scratching his head. "I-I like you." Sam admits. Yu keeps silent, unsure on how to process the information, he was too tired to process it last night when Sam confessed to him. "If you want me to stay away then I will leave but know this, I will try to get you one way or another." Sam utters.

"I am not sure what to say." Yu answers.