Chapter 11.

Yu don't know what happened but the next thing he knows is that he was on the bed with Sam with their lips on each other and hands all over one another. All Yu knows is that he dropped his gun somewhere in the room when Sam pushes him back and onto the bed.

Sam pulls away from the kiss and leans down onto his ear. "How do you like it getting bossed around?" Sam whispers into his ear.

Yu eyes widen at Sam and tries to push him away. Sam grabs onto Yu's nape and anchor himself. Sam withstands Yu's push and pulls away from Yu's ear. He grins at Yu, making Yu blush. Yu tries to hide his feelings but it was hard for him with Sam's grin.

"Why are you so quiet?" Sam asks.

Yu turns away. "You already took so many things away from me." He says softly.

Sam tilts his head waiting for Yu to say more about it. "You already took my first kiss and now you're the first person in my house and in my bed." He continues softly. "I didn't even tell anyone about it."

Sam hits to a realization and looks at Yu with a small guilt. Yu turns to look at Sam and grabs the boy's waist. "That doesn't mean that I didn't like it." Yu says firmly.

Sam's eyes soften up. "You gave me a good scare. I was about to walk up and leave if it makes you really uncomfortable." Sam replies.

"If it was uncomfortable, I would have shot you in your foot by now." Yu bounce his brows.

"Is that a threat?" Sam lifts a brow.

"No, this is." Yu grabs Sam's nape and pull him down, he puts his lips onto Sam's cheek and looks into his eyes. "I think you would already know by now on who's going to be the boss of who." Yu grins slyly.

This sends Sam's stomach into a churn. He wants to claim Yu's lips once more but is unsure if it would be the right choice. He follows his guts and dive in for Yu's lips. Sam slips his hands underneath Yu's shirt, feeling the warm silky texture of Yu's skin.

The two boys hear loud thumping but ignore it as they Sam bites onto Yu's lower lip and slowly push his hand up Yu's skin. Yu would have never thought that Sam's finger would feel good against his belly. It makes him unable to control himself if he were to go further with Sam.

A loud bang causes the two boys to pull away from each other and look towards the sound. Yu and Sam's eyes widen when they see Evan and Richard standing by the door. Evan has his hand over his mouth with his eyes widen while Richard grins at Sam, nodding softly.

Yu pushes Sam out off him. "It's not what it looks like!" Yu lies.

"Tell me again on how Sam over you with your face super close to each other, Sam's hand underneath your shirt and also on how red your faces are not something that I'm thinking that the two of you are doing?" Evan questions.

Yu looks down on Sam's hand and pushes the boy off the bed. Sam falls to the floor with a loud thud. "Ow." He says in pain with a smile. "Now then you're rough."

Yu widen his eyes and glares at Sam. "Yeah, he's pretty easily to step on if he likes you." Evan comments.

Yu got up from the bed and dust off his shirt. Richard notices a gun on the floor and points at it. "Why is there a gun? Why do you have a gun?" Richard asks in shock and fear.

Evan quickly smacks Richard on the face and covers his eyes. He drags Richard out while looking at Yu, mouthing to him to get rid of the gun. Yu quickly reaches for the gun and hides it in the drawer. "What are you doing?!" Richard yells out, pushing Evan's hand away.

"I thought we should just give them some privacy considering what they're doing." Evan replies.

"They weren't doing anything. I know I saw a gun." Richard barges back into the room, earning the attention from Sam and Yu. "Why do you have a gun in your house?"

Evan let out a sigh. He reaches his back pocket, taking a gun of his own and put it against Richard's back. "I really don't want to do this. Can you just ignore that any of this ever happened?" Evan asks politely.

"E-Evan?" Richard turns his head to look at Evan with fear in his eyes.

"Yu, you know what you should do right?" Evan looks at Yu. Sam's eyes widen in panic when Evan takes out his own gun. He looks at Yu who's face shows nothing as if he's used to seeing people at gun point.

Yu shakes his head. "No. I told Sam about it. I don't think Richard would be causing any harm if he knows about it."

"You what? Do you know what your father is going to do if he finds out?" Evan says.

"He won't find out if nobody tells him about it." Yu answers, walking to the middle of the room. "Whatever you see or happen here keep it here. I cannot guarantee any of your safety if you leak any of this out."

"Will we get killed if we know you have a gun?" Sam asks.

"Probably not but better to keep things safe." Yu answers.

"His father owns a casino, we have this for our own protection. When people don't pay their debts, we chase them and sometimes they chase back because they aren't happy that we are asking for our money back." Evan joins in the conversation, he puts the gun back into his back pocket, underneath his shirt.

Yu could tell that Evan knows that Yu trust Richard and Sam and decide to tell him the reason of owning a gun. Yu let out a sigh. "As I said nothing major will happen. However I won't know how my father will react if he finds out."

Richard turns around and slaps Evan in the face. "Put that gun against me again and I will make sure you regret it." He threatens Evan.

Evan lifts a brow. "Since we're at the point of revealing things." Evan says and puts his arm around Richard's waist, pulling him in. "I like you."

Richard's eyes with even more surprise. He looks into Evan's eyes with a red cheek at where he slaps him. "What?"

Sam snickers. "Stop playing hard to get. I know you like him too."

Evan looks at Sam then down at Richard with a lifted brow. "Oh you do? Is that why you snuggle up against me last night?"

Sam lets out a laugh. "The two of you did what last night?"

Richard got embarrassed. "Well, at least I didn't get caught almost doing it." Richard argues with Sam, trying to take the attention off of him. He pushes Evan from the embrace and stomps towards Sam. "You should learn on how to pick up your phone next time."

"Oh yeah. Where is my phone?" Sam pats down onto his pocket. Yu reaches for the ground, taking his and Sam's phone. He passes the phone to Sam. "That's a little bit of overkill." Sam comments as he looks at the amount of miss calls he got from Richard.

"Yeah. Pick up the next time if you don't want us to disturb your private time." Evan points out. "It's not that I want to see it, it's just that I got to keep Yu safe."

"Yeah. I'm safe. You don't have to worry about it." Yu replies.

Richard looks at the clock. "Don't you guys have classes to get to?" He asks.

Yu shakes his head. "We don't have classes on Fridays, just like the both of you. If we do, trust me, Sam wouldn't even be here in my room."

"I'll be somewhere else with you instead." Sam bounces his brows at Yu. Yu raises his fist at the boy, causing Sam to wince. "I'm joking. Or am I?"