Chapter 6.

"I didn't expect you to make friends with anyone else." Evan says as he walks with Yu towards their classroom.

"I didn't. He begged me to tutor him for his upcoming report this week. I tried saying no but he's too stubborn. He wouldn't even let me go." Yu explains. "That's not the worse part. I had to follow him to his barbeque and everyone was shooting daggers at me."

"You should've shot back. That will teach them." Evan jokes. "But in all seriousness, you should know better than to make friends. I'm not here for show."

"I know but even I get tired of you, Evan. It's just that it's nice to have someone needing me without all the fear and everything." Yu explains.

"It's because they don't know who you are. Wait till they figure it out and then you'll see if Sam is worth keeping." Evan says.

"Please. I saw the way you look at Richard. I say that you've fallen for him harder than I have." Yu replies. "Not to mention that you went for breakfast with someone else other than me." Evan keeps silent, he don't know how to reply Yu.

"You don't have to worry, I won't say anything about Richard if you don't say anything about Sam." Yu reassures the boy. "Can you imagine if my father were to find out about this?"

Evan laughs nervously. "I can only imagine."

Yu opens up the door to his class and the two of then enters. He didn't expect to see Sam and Richard sitting in the middle row. "He won't find out about this huh?" Evan jokes. Sam turns around out of curiosity and sees Yu and Evan.

Sam waves his hands up and points to the empty chair beside him. "You can take a seat beside Richard. I see an empty chair beside him." Yu teases the other boy.

Evan smirks. "Well at least I'm not getting second hand embarrassment with Sam calling for you like that."

Yu looks at Sam and shakes his head, refusing to sit with him. Sam's eyes widen at Yu and nods. Yu shakes his head again. "Stop teasing him or he'll actually come here to get you." Evan warns.

Just as Evan says that, Sam got up from his chair. Yu knows what Sam wanted to do. He quickly walks over to Sam who smiles at him and sits back down. Evan follows Yu closely but instead of settling down beside him, he sits beside Richard.

"You're not letting me run away aren't you?" Yu says as he takes out his notes.

Sam rests his arms on Yu's chair and leans in close. "Well, this is our combined class. It's only fair that my tutor teaches me along with the professor."

Yu inches away from Sam. "You look like you're getting a little too attached to me."

Sam examines Yu's face for anything that could state that he was uncomfortable but there was nothing. Sam noticed how pretty Yu was with his big eyes and long hair that falls over his face. Sam reaches for Yu's hair and tucked his hair behind his ears.

Yu could feel himself heat up when Sam tucked his hair. Yu turns away, unable to look at Sam in his eyes. Yu don't know if Sam is doing this on purpose or not but the attention that Sam is giving is foreign to Yu.

Yu puts his hand on Sam's cheek and pushes it away. "Focus on the lesson."

Sam shifts back to his seat. "Well, this will be the first time we will be attending class as friends." Sam says. "I guess I'm kinda lucky when I knock into you huh? If not I wouldn't even know you exist." Sam subtly flirts with Yu. He didn't know why but when Yu gets all shy, he wants to tease him even more.

Yu side eye at the boy, thinking if he should entertain his flirt. "I think you should keep your attention to the professor."

Richard nudges Evan on his side and leans in. "Hey. When did the two of them become close? All I know is that yesterday Sam brought Yu to the barbeque and now it's like they're bestfriends."

"Why are you asking me? I wasn't even there yesterday." Evan answers to Richard. "Why don't you ask them yourself?"

"It's just weird. I don't know." Richard looks at Sam and Yu. Yu is pointing at Sam's notes while paying attention to the screen. "I've never seen Sam like this before. What is he trying to get? An A for his papers?"

"Why are you asking so many questions? Are you jealous? Isn't good that your friend is trying his best in his studies?" Evan asks.

"It just doesn't fit his character. Usually there'll be girls all over him by now but none of them even dare to approach him with Yu around." Richard says.

Evan let out a sigh. He puts his hand on Richard's head and turns it to the board. "It doesn't matter. Right now, focus on your class. If you want to pass this module, pay attention."

"I know I'll get higher marks than you." Richard boast.

Evan lifts a brow at Richard. "You do know that Yu and I are straight A plus students right?"

Richard's eyes widen. "Nevermind then." Evan lets out a small laugh.

Sam wouldn't have thought that the class today would be a fruitful one. He understands most of the things that the professor talks about with Yu's guidance. They even have some free time to continue their assignment and Sam waste no time getting on it.

Yu looks past Sam and at Evan. It wasn't like Evan to put his effort into teaching someone. Yu smiles to himself and takes a picture of the Evan and Richard. Sam looks at Yu, distracted. "What's going on?" Sam asks.

Yu points beside Sam. He turns around and sees Richard and Evan deep in their own conversation where they didn't even notice Yu taking their picture or Sam staring at them. Sam let out a small laugh. "It's fine. At least no one will disturb us with our time."

When class is over and they are all exit the class room, Sam grabs onto Yu's wrist. "Hey. Is it okay if I come over tonight again? I thought it'd be easier for me to do my report with you around." Sam asks.

Richard opens his mouth, wanting to interject their conversation but Evan quickly puts his hand over Richard's mouth and pulls him over from the other two. Yu scratches his head as he smile. "I have my own plans for tonight. You could just do your report and I'll take a look at it tomorrow once both of our classes finish."

Yu could see the disappointment on Sam's face. "Right. Yeah. Sorry I asked."

Richard licks Evan's palm, causing Evan to pull his hand away. Richard was satisfied that that Yu declines Sam's invitation. He didn't want Yu to steal his friend away. "Why did you lick me?!" Evan yells out, shock that Richard did that.

"Why did you put your hand over my mouth?" Richard questions back.

Evan ignores Richard's question and squints his eyes at him. "I'll let you go for now." Evan walks past Sam and puts his hand on his shoulder. "Sorry but we have plans. However, I'll let you have him once we're done if you want to." Evan winks at Sam.

Yu smacks Evan. "What is wrong with you?"

Sam's expression lifts up and he starts smiling from ear to ear. "Sure. I'll hold you to it. I'll wait all night if I have to."

"Then what about me?" Richard pouts.

"I will text you. You owe me one for licking my palm." Evan squints at Richard.

Richard sticks out his tongue at Evan. "You deserve it."

Sam and Richard watch as Yu and Evan disappears around the corner. "So where do you want to eat?" Richard asks.

"I don't know. I might not have a meal. I want to hold out until I meet up with Yu and grab something to eat with him." Sam replies.

"Are you okay? You're a little bit too obsess with him." Richard says.

"I'm fine." Sam shrugs it off.

Richard grumbles. "Fine. Then let's go to Ray's bar. At least there's snacks and drinks while you wait for your precious friend."

Sam snickers. "Are you jealous?"

"No. Why would I be? I've been your friend for so long and you suddenly start to ditch me when you met Yu." Richard replies. "Besides, I got Evan. At least he was nice enough to accompany me for breakfast and teach me during class."

"So you're admitting to having a new friend too?" Sam teases the boy.

"No." Richard looks away, pouting.