Sports Festival | Part 1

Hey everyone, so I really can't think of a way of ending this story in a way I'll be satisfied with and as such it's been really hard to write for it. I think onee San at midnight is ready to reach an unfortunate end. I'm not sure if I'll ever really finish this story but here we go.

It didn't take long for Izuku to get out if the hospital, after all it was just blood loss the injury itself was minor. The thing is, even if he didn't suffer any minor injuries he still left the hospital significantly weaker than he was previously. Of course, due to the loss of his powers. This did however leave him with room for improvement that otherwise would've went without notice. He has to train his underused quirks and his body. With the UA sports festival coming up he has the perfect reason to start his training right away, he will give it his all to win without using his quirks.

In all honesty the sports festival provides Izuku with a lot of benefits he didn't think of before, a reason to train, a chance to show the world that even the quirkless can be heros if they try hard enough and a chance to befriend the rest of his class. Since he's always been stronger than everyone else and has always been much further ahead he's usually too busy to even go to his classes but that will be changing now due to his circumstances. Now is his chance to make up for his lack of presence in the 1-A classroom.

Izuku and Nemuri were the only ones who knew outside of the hospital staff and villains that Izuku was now no longer considered a demi-god, this meaning that they'll have to break the news to Eri and Dadzawa. Eri always enjoyed playing with Izukus powers so she'll probably be more upset as if she lost her favourite toy, Dadzawa on the other hand... he'll probably just laugh at Izuku and tell him to start working harder. Despite laughing and making light of it though, Izuku knows that his dad will be sad and worrying for Izukus mental health without saying so. He always has been a caring man but Izuku knows he also has a hard time showing that sometimes. Despite this it's hard not to feel loved by Dadzawa, he always has such confidence and unshakable trust in Izuku.

On arrival Izuku entered the front door to be greeted by a flying child on a collision course with his arms. He catches the bundle of joy and receives a kiss on the cheek, this didn't go unnoticed by a brooding man watching this happen.

Izuku pov:

Hey dad that's me home, I have some news for you and Eri if you don't mind lending me your ear. "You're not just a normal human , right?" Wait... you knew? How? No one is supposed to know yet. "Fathets intuition, I could tell by the way you caught Eri, you didn't look as confident as you usually do and you're face was telling me something is wrong, so I drew my own convulsion." Damn I keep forgetting your a teacher, obviously you're going to be scarily smart. "Well I won't say too much because I know you probably see this is a good thing, but remember izuku, I love you and I'll help you in every way I can as your father and as your teacher, now get training and win that sports festival." Thanks dad, I will. And sorry Eri I know you liked playing with my wind. "It's okay! I'm just glad you're safe!" Thanks Eri, I'll still play with you all the time, maybe you can even help me learn new ways to use my quirks! "Yeah!"

After spending the next 2 weeks testing and trying his quirks and experimenting with their uses izuku was feeling ready to take on the world, the thing is though... he may have experimented a bit too much.

Firstly he started out with this swapping quirk, he knew that with his godly essence he could swap continents, this was down scaled to being able to swap huge landmasses, the biggest he could swap was Russia with China, discovering this however led to a few complaints and international confusion. He never actually swapped countries before since he knew he could do it by instinct but now he had to test it he realised it wasn't such a great idea. While training this quirk he came to the conclusion that his rise in strength is exponential, with minimal effort he can gain huge increases in power, beyond human possibilities. So with the little time he spent training this quirk he grew leaps and bounds. This is no understatement. After some brainstorming with Eri (and watching naruto together) he got the idea to try and make a substitution. To do this he broke all laws of physics and swapped a rock with a dummy he made of himself in an arts and crafts session with Eri, but this then gave him another idea, shadow clones. He swapped the rock with a version of himself from the past using the help of his time stopping quirk.