Operation: Overhaul - Tokoyami

After blitzing overhauls base of operations and taking out the yakuza figurehead Izuku began his trip to meet up with Tokoyami to assist him. ' I can't get there any quicker, hold on Toko i'll be there soon. '

*With Tokoyami*

So, you three are my opponents? How pitiful, you shall feel the cold embrace of my shadow. ' I'm talking big but can I really defeat an opponent such as All for One alone? I'll just have to try and avoid him so I can take out twice and spinner first. '

to begin the fight Tokoyami hastily fell into his shadow making it appear as though he slipped through the roof of the armoured van he was currently stood on top of, using his cover he slipped back out from his shadow appearing behind spinner unnoticed. With the self made opportunity given to him, Tokoyami swiftly sweeped spinner legs leading to him falling on to the road trailing behind them due to quick pace of the moving vehicle that is their battleground. Now with only two opponents to face Tokoyami smirked and called on his sentient friend, dark shadow, with an instantaneous reply of a growl the quirk made being soared out of bird boys cloak. In perfect synchronisation both the bird boy and the bird shadow dashed towards twice, each landing a clean blow to either side of the split mans face. However, on contact, the face that had been struck turned to mud. Twice had 2 more clones ready to take on the hero in training, although as to be expected some mud clones aren't much of a challenge for class 1-A's third strongest member. With the real Twice being the second to last villain left stood on the moving van Tokoyamis target was clear. With no time to react Twice received an onslaught of punches and and slashes from dark shadow, rendering him unconscious.

Now it is just Tokoyami and All for One. There is no room for mistakes against this man. The ruthless villain who is shrouded in a veil of mystery and bloodlust. An incarnation of evil itself. Izuku was nearing, the van in his line of sight but suddenly he got the feeling that he shouldn't engage. This is a great opportunity for Toko to grow stronger by facing a tough opponent, Izuku wouldn't just leave him alone though. The second things get too heated Izuku would stop All for One on the spot. This was the time for heros and heros in training to make a stand against villains.

Against a man with an unknown amount of various quirks there really is no fail safe plan so Tokoyami did the next best thing. Go all out. It was time for the bird boys most powerful move, "forever black beast".

Tokoyami: All for One, your time has come, I will try to finish this fight quickly out of respect for your darkness.

All for One: You are but a boy. You have an impressive quirk, I want it.

Tokoyami: Then come and take it from me, i dare you, old man. It's time dark shadow, FOREVER BLACK BEAST.

Dark shadow rapidly began to expand beyond his usual size during daylight, possibly reaching the size usually achieved in the dead of night. This was because dark shadow consumed the shadow of All for One and the moving van. Similar to his method of flight, Tokoyami now detached the grown dark shadow allowing him to fight on his own accord. The raging dark shadow threw a flurry of slashes at All for One, all of which appeared to land but on second inspection they were phasing threw the villain.

All for one: So young boy how do you like my intangibility quirk? I wish you luck in hitting me a single time.

Tokoyami: Intangibility you say? Hmm thank you for the advice.

All for One: Advice?

Without responding to the question imposed on him by the sinister man he was facing, he quickly accelerated towards him and circled around to meet his back. This left dark shadow in front and bird boy at the back of All for One, the young  hero lounged towards the villain and swung a kick that as expected phased through him. Although this was all according to plan as All for One was about to counter the kick he turned solid again, allowing dark shadow the opportunity to slam his fist down on top of the villain making a hole in the roof of the vehicle they have been riding on.

Izuku had a beaming smile, seeing how far one of his best friends had come since the day they met in the cave. From losing control of his quirk to getting the edge over the most powerful villain in Japan and maybe even the world. But he knew better than to assume One for All out for the count after only attack, now was the optimal time for the god like hero in training to step in and capture him. If he delayed his support for any longer then his bird resembling friend would be introduced to a world of pain.

Picking up the pace the young boy by the name of Izuku Aizawa left a huge gust of wind trailing behind him as he bursts onwards reaching the vehicle transporting the head of the league of villains and the nephew of the hero Hawks. Choosing to not risk any damage to passing properties and civilians, Izuku quickly opted for a capture technique he picked up from his adoptive father. As he planted his feet onto the mobile battleground he started to create tight bindings made of solidified air. And to prevent the use of quirks he slapped some quirk preventing handcuffs on the detained mans wrists, and for the final safety precautions he placed him into a coffin type structure also made of solidified air.

Tokoyami: Took you long enough, if you didn't get here quicker I was going to end up beating the crap out of him.

Izuku: Yeah I bet you would have Toko but still I'm more comfortable with you out of harms way like this. I'll make the call to Erasure to see if I can send All for One to Tartorous yet and check up on how it's going on Katsukis side, last I heard he and his squad was handling it fine though. Speaking of which where is your squad?

Tokoyami: We got separated right at the start, Twice had a bunch of clones set to stall us so I went on ahead unaware of All for Ones dark presence. I was going to confront them head on but they quickly retreated into this van so I had dark shadow boost me on top of it. Also shouldn't we stop the drivers now?

Izuku: Yeah I guess so, still try and be more careful next time, rushing in head strong like that was reckless and could have gone much worse.

Tokoyami: I apologise Izuku, next time we'll hopefully be fighting together rather than separetly too so i can truly show you how strong i have become.

Izuku: Trust me i'm looking forward too it. Now i'll contact my dad and we'll plan our next move after that.

With a nod of agreement, the green haired hero to be began his attempt at contacting dadzawa, to which he availed. After picking up and filling his son in on the overall situation the results were in.

Mission success!

After a sigh of relief from both boys Izuku walked up to the captured villain and using his quirk swapped All for One with a tray containing 2 bottles of clear spring water that was an intended gift for the two capturees of the biggest known villain. Katsuki on the other hand was belting complaints of jealousy to his squad mates as he didn't get any noteworthy villains to tussle with.

Now that the villains have been detained, the contents of the 2 shipments that were seized by Tokoyami and Bakugous squads were to be revealed. Although they were expecting some sort of narcotics and/or weapons what they found was still strange. An unknown drug they can only assume is some kind of weapon was found in the van Tokoyami and Izuku captured, which would explain the presence of someone as important as One for All. What they found in Bakugous load was even more concerning however.

They found rotten human flesh, scattered everywhere.