Halloween Short!

Izuku: Hey everyone!
Nemuri: Me and my darling Izu are here to wish you a very happy Halloween!
Izuku: Trick or treat!

Cobwebs, pumpkins, scarecrows and more are invading all the streets in tokyo as Izuku and Nemuri and roaming around on their way to the shopping centre. Hand in hand both wearing big coats, scarves and gloves the couple are discussing their days plan with mist leaving their mouths as their breaths meet the cold autumn air.

Izuku: So Nemi what costume do you think we should get Eri? I don't think she's very into princesses or anything too scary which kinda limits or options...
Nemuri: Hmm we could always get her a mini version of your hero costume, or grumpy-zawa's.
Izuku: But she always wears our costumes anyway ahaha, anyways I think she'd prefer something more, cute?
Nemuri: What about a ghost or maybe a pumpkin?
Izuku: Ooh a pumpkin could work, if we can find one we'll buy it!
Nemuri: I can't wait she'll look so cuteeee~ Anyway what will you be dressing up as Izu?
Izuku: Well... let's just say you'll see later hehe.
Nemuri: ugh you're such a tease~

After a few more minutes of walking they walk through the huge automatic doors of the shopping centre and they're greeted with a spooky looking mall. They glance into the windows of the stores the walk past  looking for a place that sells kids costumes until they stumble upon a new store that sells seasonal costumes all year round. They walk in and take off their gloves, putting them into their pockets. While browsing the childs section a costume in the "animanga" section catches Izukus eye, "super toni toni chopper."
Izuku: Hey babe, whatcha think about getting Eri this costume? It's chopper from One Piece!
Nemuri: Awwww that's adorable! Let's buy it.

After purchasing the costume they start their walk home, but not before purchasing some cat ears for Aizawa hehe. After they finish their journey back to the house they're greeted by a an Eri approaching at full speed, she leaps in Izukus direction and latches onto to his torso like a koala to a tree.

Eri: You're back! Did you get me a costume!
Izuku: Yep we got you a real good one!
Nemuri: After we eat our dinner we can get changed and surprise Izu with how amazing we'll look!
Eri: Yaaaay

A shout from the kitchen reaches their ears telling them their dinner is ready to be served. Izuku helped his father set the table and hand out the bowls while Nemuri took Eri to go wash her hands. After the preparations were done they all took their seats and sat round the table telling corny Halloween jokes and silly scary stories while eating their homemade pumpkin soup.

After finishing their meals Izuku and Aizawa tackled the dishes, washing and drying while holding light conversation while Nemuri and Eri went through into Eri's room to get changed into their costumes. After he had finished drying the last of the dishes Izuku also went to get changed into his costume. First out was Eri who excitedly went to show Aizawa her costume but she quickly burst into a fit of laughter at the sight of dadzawa rocking a pair of black cat ears, he whoever did not mind being laughed at since it's nice to see Eri able to laugh so carefree. Joining the young and old duo next was Nemuri who walked out in Izukus hero costume, she really made it look good. Eri hugged Nemuris leg with a tint of red as she looked up at the tall beautiful woman wearing the costume of her hero.

Nemuri: so how do I look Eri?
Eri: You look so cool!
Nemuri: Cool? I was hoping you'd say I look beautiful.
Eri: You're like a beautiful, strong superhero!
Nemuri: That's more like it aha.

Finally Izuku leaves his room, wearing his costume. All eyes are on him but none of them can believe what they're seeing...

Nemuri: Izu is that... my hero costume...
Izuku: Wow Nemi I have no clue how you get this thing on so easily it's pretty fiddly, anyway, do I look great or what? Hehe.
Nemuri: You look... delicious~
Aizawa: Well at least I know you're confident in yourself...
Eri: You're so pretty!
Izuku: Aww thank you Eri!

Amidst the laughing the door had chapped and Aizawa went to go answer, opening the door to Ms Joke in a jester costume.

Aizawa: Hey c'mon on, you look... great.
Ms Joke: Oh c'mon you know I can't hear you if you mumble, what was that last part?
Aizawa: I said you look... great.
Ms Joke: Haha I heard you the first time but it so cute I had to hear it again, my little kitten~
Aizawa: ...

Izuku: So are we all ready to go out now?
Nemuri: Yep we're all good to go Izu!

Finally, they all headed out trick or treating. Eri and Ms Joke were in charge of the jokes when asked trick or treat and Izuku ended up being the one who had to carry the loot they had amassed over the night. They finally made it through most of the night with everyone excluding Izuku only having 1 stop left.

They knock on the door of a fairly large house and the person who answered seemed equally as large!

All Might: Hoho young Izuku and the gang, it's great to see you all! I'm loving all of your costumes! Let me call the other 2 out to come give you your candy.

All Might calls down the 2 he referenced and those 2 happened to be bakogou reluctantly dressed as best jeanist, and Tokoyami who was dressed as... a chicken?

Tokoyami: Hello everyone I hope you all had a spooky night as you reveled in the dark
Bakogou: Hey nerds lemme hear a joke and I'll decide if I give you any sweets if it's good!
Ms Joke: Hey Eri tell Katsuki the joke you rehearsed okay!
Eri: What's the difference between a pomeranian dog and Katsuki
Bakogou: Eri... don't say it...
Eri: Nothing!

The whole group chuckle at the joke at Katsukis expense with Aizawa patting Eri's head with a proud grin on his face. Meanwhile Bakogou shovels candy into their bags with a frown and scoff.

All Might: Thanks for stopping by everyone, we'll see you all soon!

After waving goodbye they all head back home, but Izuku had parted ways with them near the house to go run an "errand."

Izuku: I'm sure they won't mind if I leave it here...

What had he left and for who?

The door opens and in walks 4 people, 3 men and a women. They look at the counter top and see a fairly big sized bag with a note on it that read, "Happy Halloween, I'm sure you didn't go trick or treating so I've left you some candy, don't eat too much at once!" -I

Shigiraki: That damned brat...
Toga: How cute~
Dabi: Maybe he isn't so bad...
Kurogiri: What a gentleman, he's been raised well.

They all take a seat at the bar, each with a grin on their face as they look at their gift.

Happy Halloween!