Can't Get Close

Finally, after 3 years, izuku was saved. And yet they couldn't help him yet. They couldn't get close to him, the second the broke the cage open he just backed away and wouldn't let anyone near him. He finally snapped just before they got to him. All the torture physically and mentally hit him right at once, the moment he decided he wanted to die he was guaranteed to lose his mind.

It's now been a week and izuku is now locked in solitude but to avoid making it look like punishment they decorated with hero merchandise and the walls were painted with a comfortable bed. But that wasn't enough, he still felt trapped. Anytime someone tried to approach him he'd get defensive and since no one had any idea how powerful he really is no one dared to push him any further. He was too scared to eat incase it was a trap, he would drink water but only on every 3rd day to avoid dying from dehydration.

Nemuri couldn't stand it, she worried for 3 years but she's even more scared now knowing that izuki is still suffering, to the point where he doesn't even trust her incase it's just a transformed toga. But due to his mental state he forgot about the 1 thing that Nemuri was relying on to save him. His promise to protect her.

All she had to do was get close enough, close enough to use her quirk without him noticing or becoming hostile. And it was a success he was too distracted hiding under his bed to notice her. And just like that he was asleep. And what he woke up to was the perfect cure. A lap pillow from his big sister and crush, she played with his hair and held her hand against his cheeks with a smile on her face. He didn't get defensive or hostile he just looked at her and after a while of serenity. He cried. He let out his pent up sadness while cuddling his sister and she joined him with her light sob. But he didn't like it, he blamed himself for her tears. It was his fault. That's all he thought about before being interrupted. Pain, similar to the electrocution he suffered, it burned. This time it was fire.

Endeavours flames struck his chest sending him flying back into the wall behind him. Why? After all he had been through with the villains he is now being assaulted by the #2 hero. Endeavour. Why? It didn't stop there. Midnight in shock couldn't move while the hero walked over to izuku and picked him up by the face nonchalantly. Fire, burning, the same sensation as that wretched chair he was often subject to. But why? Endeavour. Izuku didn't even fight back, he couldn't he was afraid, demoralised, he felt like he didn't deserve life after begging for death.

But, he couldn't die. He remembered that after hearing a smack. With his free hand Endeavour swatted away Nemuri when she finally moved to stop him. But that was the last thing he should have done. Because izuku remembered his promise, he will protect her until his death. And he was not just going to let someone hurt her because he's apparently a hero. No one hurts her. And with that #2 hero felt fear as he saw his flames dissipate from the young boys face. He was flung back out of the room but that wasn't enough izuku carried him with his control over the wind until the were outside where he could really dish out punishment. He could simply knock him unconscious but that wouldn't do. He hurt his sister so he didn't deserve to be let of easy. He has a fire based quirk so he should be used to heat. And that thought was what lead to izuku slamming wind pressure so immense that it forced the oldest todoroki through the ground until reaching the magma that lives under the planets surface before izuku drags him back up. That should do it.

Nemuri pov-
No way. How can he be so strong after all of this. There's no way he genuinely did all that to protect me? Literally 5 minutes ago he was crying into my breasts after the first time he finally let someone near him. This anger is alm for me, he still hasn't eaten or slept properly and yet he still has the strength to punish the second strongest hero in Japan without moving a muscle. Surely he could even take on all might already? Well one thing is for sure. Even after all of this he's still so adorable and now that he's legal I can say he's HOT AS FUCK like damn he's 14 and he puts finally grown men to shame. Even after 3 years of torture he is still ripped even if he is clearly malnourished. He's my future husband and I have absolutely no complaints. Although I am scared, what if he is too scared to open up fully again? What if he blames me for taking so long to save him? No that isn't like him. Shit. Shit shit shit. He blames himself doesn't he. Dammit this is going to be hard. But not nearly as hard as he's going to be.