I Can Breath

Lifeless. Blood spilled by one's own hand. The end of the road. That's what everyone including izuku himself thought. But it honestly didn't last long. When izukus heart stopped beating the last thing he saw a dog-like human? No, a god. Anubis. Instead of going on to the afterworld he has just been revived straight after. A lucky break?

Midnight arrived at the limp body cradling him, crying uncontrollably tears splashing on his face. And then she felt it. The warm sensation on her lips. Izuku. He sat up and held her close without breaking apart their kiss. He was back as soon as he was gone. Everyone present looked in awe as he had risen again before their eyes. "He truly is a problem child" is the first words anyone watching spoke, of course coming from Aizawa who for once had tears running down his face. Everyone was in tears. Apart from nezu. He was just laughing which pissed off absolutely everyone. But the roller coaster of emotions took another twist as everyone, even All Might, suddenly felt the most raw fear imaginable. Izuku was now face to face with nezu and the man who gave him the image if Nemi. But yet another twist occurred.

Izuku pov-
I'm sorry principle. I know why you didn't care. It's because of my last name, midoriya isn't it? "Oh so you know? That's impressive although I don't think an apology is necessary it was not your fault that your fake mother was a sick person." I am the last midoriya therefore I must atone for that names sins, that involves they suffering you went through. "But izuku you are not a midoriya and you never legally were, you're free to carry the last name of your choosing." I have an idea but i will remain as just izuku for now. -now that that's off my chest I now show what I was supressing, I actived my god power again to increase my intimidation as I also swapped the man with the quirk that caused my suicide with nezu. Now facing the man I slowly starts to crush him by forcing the air around him to push him in every direction until he passed out. "No one touches my women"

Due to izukus over exertion right after coming back to life he slipped into a non life threatening coma for 5 days, so by the time he woke up UA had already decided the classes and would be starting up on 3 days.

Midnight pov-
Hey izu, you awake now? "Y-yes how long was I asleep?" You were out for 5 days. But I took care of you real good so you should feel a lot better now, also the man used his quirk on you was arrested for child abuse and nezu managed to get off the hook with the a severe warning because of your past. "That's good, but are you okay I mean you watched me kill myself, I'm sorry." Don't worry about me I'm just glad you're back with me, and although it was really extreme you did do it for me so I can never deny how much you love me~ "hey don't say it like that it's inappropriate." Oh so you've gotten shy again? You seemed awful forward before the exam. "It was just adrenaline I'm always going to shy around you because I'm scared of messing up and making you leave." Izu you are way too sweet and pure this world doesn't deserve an angel like you, everyone makes mistakes and you've already proven that no one loves me the way you do so I'd be an idiot to leave you. Anddddd you are just too hot to pass up~ "Nemi stop teasing me it's unfair." Aww izu I'm not teasing if you want me you can have me~ "I'm not mature enough for that yet and I wouldn't be any good." Don't worry about being good, I'll let you in on a little secret.
*I whisper in his ear "I'm still a virgin too"*

Izuku pov-
Do you want me to change that? "Wow where did the sudden change come from?"  Knowing that I'll be your first just makes me feel a certain way so it's given me a confidence boost. "You already have my first kiss and now you want to take my first time? Someone's a naughty boy~" I was your first kiss? "Yep." Okay now I really want you~ "shall we take this somewhere else~" Nope I only just woke up from a 5 day nap and can't actually feel my body since I have claw mark holes in my stomach. "Aww you got me all excited, but you're right. Those are going to leave some nasty scars." I don't mind they're just reminders that I'll do anything for you Nemi, because.

I really love you.