Thanks All Might

(Izuku pov on his 10th birthday)
Hey sis can I start training to learn how to be hero? "Well since this is the day I met you a year ago I guess it makes sense we did something special" actually I was thinking this could be my birthday present I haven't had one since I was called quirkless 6 years ago. "Oh sweet little izu I didn't know it was your birthday I'm sorry I can't believe how much you've been through your such a strong boy I'll make sure you don't get hurt anymore" Nemi you don't have to protect me because I'm here to protect you no matter what happens.

(Midnight pov)
'He's such a pure boy even after everything he's been put through I know he'll be a great hero and an excellent husband I just need to make sure I keep him all to myself hehe' Izu come closer for a second, 'he'll grow to appreciate this when he's older', I drag his head toward my chest and I give him a tight hug. So izu how would you feel about me getting all might to give you a training session? He might be too busy but I'm sure when he's free he might let you train with him. "No it's okay I'd just like a program to help my body get stronger I don't want to take away his personal time". Okay it's official my little brother is the cutest thing in this planet. "Hey don't call me cute I'm going to be the strongest and then you can't call me cute" aww but izu you'll always be so cute and handsome no matter how much stronger you get. But don't worry all the villains will be afraid of the new number 1 hero.

(Izuku pov) that's right I'll be the number 1 hero and I'll also be the number 1 husband because I am here. "Hey izu you can't copy all might if you're going to be number 1 you need to be yourself besides you're way too cute to be like all might." Fine I'll be izuku and I will be the greatest but I would like to ask for one small present if that's okay? "Sure what is it?" Can I get a cook book sis? 'Why is she looking me at strange" "izu why do you want to learn to cook you're only 10". So I can cook for my big sister u want to help around the house.

(All might pov)
I AM HERE. YOUNG IZUKU I COME BEARING GIFTS, FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU THIS TRAINING PLAN YOU REQUESTED AND I EVEN MADE IT TO BE A ROUGH ESTIMATE FOR UP UNTIL YOU JOIN UA SO I SHOULD ONLY NEED TO MAKE OCCASIONAL FIXES. AND SECOND, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO BECOME MY SIDEKICK FOR TODAY WITH YOUR OWN PREVISIONAL LICENCE. IF IT'S OKAY WITH MS MIDNIGHT THAT IS? "Of course but only if I can come watch I don't want any girls flirting with him" MIDNIGHT HE IS YOUR BROTHER NOT A POTENTIAL LOVE INTEREST BESIDES YOU ARE 18 AND THE YOUNG BOY IS 10 "I don't mind waiting and we're technically not blood related either" I WON'T EVEN ASK NOW ONWARDS TO THE STREETS.

(Izuku pov)
'Wow I get to fight villains with all might and I can impress Nemi I need to be brave'
(???: but of course that couldn't happen you had to have the worst luck possible today of all days)
N-n-nemi that's S-S-STA NEMI THAT'S STAIN "izuku stay back me and all might will protect you"

(Stain pov)
No why is he here now I'm busy god dammit this isn't going to end well for me is it? All for one. "You hurt my apprentice so you must die hero killer" ah well guess I'm going out big 'that's it I'll throw this blade at izuku and hopefully finish him now'

(Izuku pov)
'W-what is this p-pain. I c-can't stay a-awake'