Hero and Villain vs Villains

Izuku pov-
So hey All Might, why exactly were you watching me? "I just wanted to see how my young successor and friend was doing." All Might tomorrow will be hero training am I correct? "Yes, why?" I have a theory and if I'm correct then I'll need your help, also some police officers. "What is this theory of yours?"

After Izuku explained his theory both Nemuri and All Might were shocked and also impressed with Izukus hypothesis and so All Might did as Izuku asked and set up the precautions. Little did they know he was 98% right. And that 2% will make a hug difference. Izuku and Nemuri went home both with some fear of what will happen next.

Midnight pov-
Izuku I know tomorrow will be difficult for you, but how do feel right now? You've been through so much and now this. If you can't handle it or need help please let me know. I love you and want to help you in anyway I can. "To be honest I'm scared. I'm always afraid, even when everything is fine I still feel scared. I hear noises and voices in my head but when I try and follow them there's nothing there. I'm not normal, everything I do seems to cause me more pain later on. Am I a bad person? Do i deserve this pain? This burden." - hearing these words come out of his mouth pained me. They stung my heart. My poor Izu keeps all of this to himself and still proceeds to help others. I pull him into a hug and cry. It's all I can do. Knowing messed up his mental state is hurts me beyond belief. And yet when he hugs me back it all disappears, he is the one hurting and yet he is comforting me. He always does this. This is why I love him. He's the most imperfect perfect boy and he's all mine. "Nemi, I know it's probably different since we're dating now, but can I sleep with you in your bed tonight, being with you soothes me." Oooooh so you're trying to play innocent but once we're in the sheets you're going to be rough~ "The more you talk to me like that the more likely I am to actually get seduced and end up taking you up on your offers, but for now can we just sleep. I'm big spoon by the way." You're too hot for your own good.

The next day was the day of the hero training. The day that izuku feared. As everyone was waiting for their next teacher to come they heard awfully loud footsteps coming towards their door. It's time. "I AM HERE AND ENTERING THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" yep it's All Might.

"Today we will be doing hero training, you will be wearing your hero costumes for this too. It's a basic drill. Villains have hidden a bomb in a building, the heros either have to subdue the villains or apprehend the bomb safely. You will be doing 2v2s, the teams will be random except for 1. To make up for yesterday's events Uraraka and Izuku will be in a team, and for those of you who were wondering, Nezu deemed it unfair for her to be expelled since she was unconscious. That's all now everyone get changed and meet me at field gamma where I will pick out the teams.

*Izukus hero costume will be his gamma suit but with fingerless gloves for his talons and 2 holes in the back for his wings*

"Now that everyone's teams have been picked, we will begin, Izuku and Uraraka you have 5 minutes to plan."

Izuku pov-
Here's the plan. I'll fly up to the top and you use your quirk to get to the top and then we work our way down, on the way up I'll look for what floor the bomb is on so we know where to attack. "But izu can't you just fly me up so I'm not wasting my quirk?" Never call me that again and no we are to show off our quirks in an indoor villain attack so you will use your own. Now let's go. -I begin to fly up and look down to see if I am right and as expected I am. Uraraka isn't here, it's Toga. She can transform into others but can't use their quirks. Instead of continuing the task I dive straight down and 100% texas smashed toga straight into the floor.

All Might pov-
He was right, everybody head to class 1-B and tell their teacher that Izuku was right. He'll let you stay in the class while me and Izuku fight the villains. "We want to help." No i know you're strong Bakougo but it's too dangerous, it's the same villains that kidnapped Izuku before. - I shouldn't of said that, hearing that they were the ones attacking frightened Kacchan and Tokoyami as they knew Izuku will lose control and probably have a breakdown. I could only watch as they both leapt to Izukus side with determination in their eyes, so I too joined them.

Battle pov-
Izuku had knocked Toga out and used his wind to make a cage for her. And then the rest of the leauge of villains appeared, Dabi was the first to make his move as he used his fire quirk to target bakougo. Kacchan propelled himself above the flames before aiming an explosion at point blank range, sending dabi flying back. At the same time spinner attempted to target Toko which didn't fair any better for him than dabi. Dark shadow just broke spinners sword before swatting him away leaving another villain out of commission. Kurogiri opened a portal behind izuku which tomuro shigiraki reached through in an attempt to decay his skull. But izuku could already tell so he used his swap quirk on the his hand and one of Bakougos explosions, this resulted in shigirakis hand being blown off. All Might meanwhile was just clearing house by bitch slapping all the lowly thugs and the rest of the leauge. Before everyone could be defeated kurogiri teleported as many villains as he could before the police who were on standby starting making arrests. All the heros come out without a single scratch. But izuku on the other hand had fainted from pure fear. He couldn't bear it, but at least he is safe.