Sacrifice

(Stain pov)
Ah dang I missed that's going to hit the chick now oh well she must be close to the boy so it'll sti- WHAT no way he just did that, he may have some potential to be a true hero after all huh. But now it's time to say goodbye.

(Battle pov)
Stain gets grabbed by the face as all for one removes his quirk and slams him into the floor he then turns his hand into a blade using a stolen quirk and pierces the body of Stain. He twists the blade as the life drains out of the now fresh corpse. All might deliver a Texas smash to all for one but that is the end of the fight as all for one vinshes after the impact. All might turns back to see if Izuku and Midnight were okay but what he instead saw left him in a state of anxiety. He had a blade in his back with only the handle visible, he was standing infront of his sister. She was the target. But he made a hero's sacrifice and took the blow for her. He will be the number 1 hero.

(Midnight pov)
IZU IZU NO STAY AWAKE KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN PLEASE. 'You idoit why would you take the hit for me you're only a child' "hey Nemi I told you I'd protect you didn't i? Am i a hero now?" Yes izu you are my hero now lets get you to a hospital, hey all might you can get there quickly take him to the nearest hospital I'll catch up. "OKAY I WILL MAKE SURE HE IS TAKEN CARE OFF" 'I can't believe he saved me but what if his powers activate while he's unconscious he hasn't got great control if it yet I need to be quick'

(Izuku pov)
Where am I? Hmm why are wings out? "YOUNG IZUKU YOU STARTED TO TRANSFORM WHILE THE DOCTORS WHERE TREATING YOUR WOUND YOU HAVE SOME IMPRESSIVE POWER YOU HAD STRONG WINDS EMITTING FROM YOU WHICH ALMOST BLEW THE WALLS AND CEILING APART" really? They haven't been there strong before only in the dream I just had, someone tried to hurt Nemi so I got really angry and I couldn't control my power. "HMM THE POWER FROM THAT DREAM MANIFESTED TO THE REAL WORLD" did I hurt anyone? 'All might shook his head which made me feel better but I'm worried I don't see Nemi anywhere'

(Battle pov)
Midnight kicks the calf of her opponent and elbows his face with her right arm before swing a wild punch with her left which connected with his temple knocking him out on the spot.

(Midnight pov)
Idiot. You have no power here why would you interfere with your sons life like this you left him with that monster and expected the abuse to make him powerful. You're a pitiful excuse from a god you low life. I retract myself from the blood contract to protect him as his sister, from now on I will protect him out of free will not by force and I will be both his sister and lover. "You sick freak that's just wrong" 'I turn around and who do I see? A young boy who looks just about older than my izu'. Sorry little boy but are you jealous of my little izuku, I can give you a kiss if that'll fix your nasty attitude? "Eww freak. Wait did you say izuku? Izuku Midoriya? Where is he now I have to see him" oh and who might you be to him? "I'm his best friend Katsuki and you seem to think your his sister so I guess I have to respect you for helping him" well katsuki right now he should be in hospital with all might he was stabbed by the hero killer. "THAT FUCKING BASTARTED HURT HIS OWN SON AGAIN I'LL KILL HIM" wow young boy don't swear and I'm afraid someone beat you to it Stain is already dead, come on I'll take you to see izu I can tell you are his genuine friend.