Ten: Impure

*•°*•°*•°*

Y/N

A week.

A week of silent treatment that Jungkook is giving to you. You know what you did wrong, but you don't know how to approach him either because he didn't even want to talk to you. He didn't even look at you for a week, all he did was draw and lock himself in his room. He would only come out whenever you call him to eat or if he needs to take a bath.

You miss him.

And Jungkook misses you too.

But neither of you knows what to say.

Until he realized how ungrateful he is. Yes, you did not even look for him but that's not an enough reason for him to treat you this way. Jungkook was so mad at you that he didn't utter even a single word to you, nor a simple thank you for making him a meal even though his attitude is absolute trash towards you for a week straight. So after the silent dinner you two had, he plucked up his courage to talk to you. Standing by the door, he saw you working on your desk as your eyes are glued on your laptop. Then, you felt his presence in your room.

"Jungkook." you said, glancing at him for a second just enough to acknowledge his presence. A moment of silence passed until you heard a thud, your gaze shifted to Jungkook who's kneeling in front of you, burying his face in his forearm.

"I'm sorry." he said in his manly voice.

"I'm sorry for not talking to you for days, I'm sorry for scratching you the night we first met, I'm sorry for not thanking you for every meal you still made even though I'm an absolute shitty person." raising his head, he stared into your eyes sending his deepest apology through his gaze.

"Please t-talk to me again... I'll take any punishment you will give just p-please talk to me again." Jungkook added. Your heart breaks for the man in front of you. You quickly stood up and went down on your knees to hold his precious face. He flinched at the sudden skin contact.

"Please just punish me, y/n." he insisted, feeling the guilt all over him. But you just shook your head.

"Oh, Jungkook... why would I punish you? I won't do that to you." you said softly.

"I'm sorry, y/n." he whispered.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not looking after you."

"I will never leave you. I will never do that." he said, holding the back of your hands.

"I know... and I should've known better." he sniffed, holding back his tears. He doesn't want to show any weakness anymore. He's also a man, he should know and act like one.

"I'm not doing this right, am I?" you chuckled bitterly.

"No, it's alright. I'm grateful for you, y/n." Jungkook held your cheek, stroking it with his thumb softly. You suddenly remembered something. You stood up and went to the table grabbing a small box. You've been contemplating whether when will you give it to him. It has been sitting on your table for quite a long time since you thought it was too soon to give it to him the day after you bought it from the jewelry store. You sat in front of Jungkook reaching out to him. He gave you a questioning look as he hold onto the box but you just nodded, giving him a signal to open it. When he did, his eyes started to glisten. It's a pair of gold cuff bracelets with your and Jungkook's name engraved on each one.

"I know it doesn't equate to a collar and I don't know if you're into that kind of stuff but I personally don't want you to wear a collar, 'cause I don't see you as a pet or something." you said.