Sixteen: Seventy-two hours

SMUT AHEAD! NSFW! PLS SKIP THIS IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE READING EXPLICIT CONTENTS!

*•°*•°*•°*

Y/N

The warmth of the sunlight hinted your skin as you slowly open your eyes. You saw Jungkook sitting on the edge of the bed, just in his sweatpants, looking at you adorably. You chuckled trying to get off the bed but soon failed as you felt your wobbly legs. You leaned your weight on the wall for support so that your legs won't completely give up on you. You heard Jungkook giggling from where he's sitting.

"Bitch, how dare you laugh at me." you said while also laughing at yourself and your sudden inability to walk. You couldn't remember how long you guys went intimate last night but surely it was hell of a long rough night indeed.

"Do you need help?" he said in a teasing tone.

"Nah, I got it. Ugh! I just want my sweet little bunny back." you murmured. Suddenly, Jungkook stood up from his seat, marching towards you and carried you back to the bed.

"No, that's not what I mean!" you said, chuckling.

"I'm here." he said softly as he hovered above you. You ran your fingers to his soft locks.

"I know." you whispered, feeling the warmth of your naked bodies. You tensed for a while, feeling his bare skin to yours. He then latched his soft plump lips to yours softly, his hands caressing your bare sides as his lips went lower and lower.

"Jungkook." you said. Humming in response, Jungkook continues his way to your abdomen, biting the skin below your navel. You whimpered at that as your whole body started to feel hot. His kisses and bites went down to your inner thighs, your heart pounds heavily as he blew some hot air to your core. He raised his face to look at you with his doe eyes.

"Just say you want it. I'll be a good boy, I promise." he said, and that made you lose it.

"P-Please." you moaned shakily as he buried his face to your wet core. Flattening his tongue, he started with a long good stripe from your opening up to your nub, savoring all of you. Your hands gripped the pillow under your head tightly as you felt his warm and wet tongue tasting you raw, his tongue piercing is not helping you calm down either.

"Oh my g-god, Jungkook..." you moaned. Your body trembles while he flicks and sucks your clit harshly. His grip to your thighs tightens as he hums in delight, your juices mixing with his saliva is like a sweet poison to him that makes him want more. You look down at him and you saw his innocent eyes but lustrous at the same time, staring deeply at you.

"You taste so good, y/n. So sweet and so good..." he said, panting heavily. His slender fingers teased your folds, running his fingers up and down. His pointer finger and middle finger separate your folds, exposing more of you to him. He cursed under his breath immediately burying his face again to suck your nub once again. He sticks his tongue out, darting it in and out of you. That made your back arched in pleasure, your moans got louder making Jungkook groan that sends vibrations to your core. A wave of your orgasm washed all over you leaving you trembling in pleasure. He teased your folds again and plunges his two digits in you.

"J-Jungkook...I c-can't–"

"One more, y/n. Just one more..." he said huskily as he fastens his pace, he dipped his head again, sucking your clit as he curls his fingers inside you. You nearly screamed when he found the right spot deep inside you. He smirked to himself curling his fingers again and abusing your spot while his tongue flicks your swollen nub. You felt an unusual knot in your stomach as you felt your release nearing.

"Baby st-stop! J-Jungkook!"

"Just cum, y/n. Cum all over me. Loose it." you gushed all over him, squirting your juices out and wetting his bed. You quickly got up using your elbows for support as you reached for him to wipe his face.

"I'm s-sorry, I didn't know that I c-could do th-that..." you said softly while your cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"Are you kidding me? Fuck, that was hot!" he chuckled. You fall back to rest your back and calm yourself down.

"We're definitely gonna see a doctor for you." you said panting heavily. Jungkook planted some butterfly kisses on your inner thighs before hovering above you again.

"Okay." he said smiling, giving you a passionate kiss after his word.

"I made a warm bath for you upstairs a while ago." he said as you broke from the kiss.

"That's so sweet of you, thank you." you said caressing his soft bunny ears. He scooped your sensitive body, carrying you upstairs for your warm bath.

*•°*•°*•°*

JUNGKOOK

When he went back downstairs to his room, he smiled cheekily like a little boy thinking about his crush at school. His cheeks are reddened and hot as his heart flutters in joy while changing his messy sheets. Suppressing his heat on his own was not easy, he shifted to his bunny form in purpose to keep himself away from you and his heat. He did that for days but your scent is too strong and making him lose it all. Suddenly, his phone dings from the study table making his bunny ears twitch. After he put away his dirty sheets, he grab his phone to check the notification. He tilts his head in confusion as he opens the message from an unknown number.

Unknown number: Having fun?

He decided to ignore the text since the number is not in his contacts, but then it rings again, sending him another message. His heart dropped in fear and anger as he read the words.

Unknown number: I own you, Impure. Don't flatter yourself too much. Do you think she will still accept you when she found out what I can do? Of what can I do to you? I bet not.

Unknown number: I'm giving you 72 hours to go back to the club, Impure. That's where you belong. Besides, you'll come back to me. You'll beg for me.

Unknown number: You always do.

*•°*•°*•°*