Eleven: Dangerously close

*•°*•°*•°*

JUNGKOOK

"Jungkook?"

A deafening sound rings in his ears continuously as his mistress stares deeply into his soul. He can't even hear Namjoon calling his name. His eyes are too glued at his nightmare in front of him.

"Jungkook?" Namjoon called him again.

"H-Huh?" he looked at Namjoon as his pupils shakes in fear.

"Are you alright?" Namjoon chuckled.

"Y-Yes. I'm... I'm alright." he said. Namjoon noticed the woman in front of Jungkook. He gave her a faint bow before turning his attention to Jungkook.

"Am I interrupting something?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh no. I just bumped into him. My bad!" she fake smiled. Namjoon just uttered a soft 'ah' to that.

"Dessert is already served, they're waiting for you. I'll just wash my hands." Namjoon said, tapping the younger's shoulder before walking away. His mistress smirked at him, burning him alive through her gaze.

"Found you." she whispered before leaving, sending chills to Jungkook's spine. Walking away, Jungkook felt numb. Until he felt the anger, he felt weak, he was petrified.

"Are you alright?" you asked. He sighed deeply but gave a smile to cover up his fear.

"Yeah!" he said, smiling as he gulped down the wine bottoms up.

"Woah woah, easy young man." you chuckled at his sudden liquor interest but he just giggled in response. Even if the table is full of laughter and delight, he can still feel her mistress' gaze throwing daggers at him, his eyes wandered around and found his fear again, looking at them from afar with a devilish smirk plastered on her face.

Calming himself down, he gulped the red wine again. That caught your attention. You asked him again if everything is alright but he assured you that everything is fine. You can feel that something is bothering him, but you thought, that can wait. You don't want to ruin a beautiful night. All of you had a great time, you complimented and thanked the couple for the lovely dinner. Jin let you and Jungkook use his car along with a chaperone to drive the both of you home, since you guys had quite a few drinks.

"Thank you so much for tonight, it was lovely." you smiled sweetly at the couple.

"You're welcome sweetheart. Anything for you—for the both of you." Jin corrected and your heart jumped in joy as he included Jungkook.

"Awww~ that's so sweet of you..." you cooed. You hugged the couple before getting inside the car.

"Jungkook." Jin reached out his hand. Jungkook gladly accepts the handshake, as well as Namjoon's.

"Take her home safe, alright?" Namjoon said.

"Ofcourse, hyung. Thank you for tonight. It was really nice." Jungkook smiled at them. Jin patted his back signaling him to get inside the car too. You both waved your goodbyes to them before the car finally drove away from the place.

The ride is mysteriously quiet. You glance at Jungkook a few times but his eyes are glued to the window on his side. Jungkook's legs are bouncing anxiously as he sits, you placed your hand on his thigh to stop him from being anxious.

"Hey... you okay?" again, that's all you can say because you have no idea what's bothering him. He raises his hand to hold yours, collecting it to give it a quick peck as he nods his head.

You went straight to your kitchen to give Jungkook a glass of water. Walking towards him, Jungkook is sitting on the couch, loosening his shirt two buttons down while his thumb and forefinger are placed on his forehead.

"Tired?" you asked giving him the glass of water as the uneasy aura of Jungkook fills the living room. He drank it all up and placed the glass on the table. He tapped his thigh, asking you to sit on it. Your body tensed for a while, but not wanting to add fuel to the fire, you obeyed. Jungkook didn't know what had gotten to you but you straddled his lap, knees placed on the both sides of his waist giving him a full anterior view of yourself instead of sitting sideways. Even you didn't know why you did that. Maybe it's the red wine flowing in your bloodstream. Jungkook placed his hands on your waist smiling at you warmly.

"You're drunk." you say as your arms snaked around his neck caressing his precious locks at the back of his head.

"I'm a hybrid, y/n. Hybrids doesn't get drunk." he said looking up to your eyes.

"Wow, humans can't relate." you giggled. Jungkook breathe out a heavy sigh.

"You've been off this evening, did anything happen? Did I hurt you?" you asked worriedly.

"No, you did not hurt me y/n."

"What is it then?"

"I... I was... I'm just afraid." Jungkook said softly.

"Afraid of...?" you trailed.

"You."

"Tell me..." you said.

"I'm afraid that you don't care for me as much as I do. I'm afraid that you might just let her have me again. I'm afraid that you will prove her right when she told me that humans can't love someone like me. I'm afraid that you will soon leave me. I'm afraid that when you found out that—"

Jungkook's thoughts were interrupted by the warmth of your palm, stroking his cheek with your thumb.

"Baby, tell me what's wrong please... you're scaring me." you said. Jungkook widened his eyes as your first word registered to his ears.

"Baby?" he repeated and you froze in your place knowing that you said it unconsciously.

"I like that new name of mine." he grinned teasingly. You slapped his arm playfully as you felt the heat rise up on your cheeks. Jungkook pulled you closer to him, placing your foreheads together.

"Y/n..." he whispers. Your vanilla scent once again filled his nostrils making him dizzy. God, it drives him insanely good.

"I'm here..." you answered. His hand slides smoothly from your waist to your sides, then to your shoulders pushing the strands of your hair away from your neck. As a reflex, you lower your shoulders to give him a full access to your neck as he places his palm there, caressing the back of your earlobe with his thumb.

"Is this okay?" he asked softly. You nodded at that.

"May I kiss you, y/n?" Jungkook asked, brushing his nose to yours. Jungkook can feel your hot breath as your lips are dangerously close to each other, making him want you even more every second that passes while you are sitting on his lap, straddling him while the slit of your elegant dress exposes your thigh.

"May I? Please?" Jungkook asked again.

"Yes."

*•°*•°*•°*