Twenty-nine: Loved

WARNING: HEAVY ANGST PLS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

*listen to the saddest song on your playlist while reading this. you're welcome.*

*•°*•°*•°*

*•°*•°*•°*

It wasn't an easy road for you either. The moment you smash the glass of whiskey at the wall when Jungkook left, you know that your heart shatters just as much as the glass did. You cried all night, for as long as you can remember. You neglected your work and your health until the couple got so worried about you.

"What happened, y/n? You haven't been at work for weeks... Are you alright? You're not calling us either." Namjoon said over the phone. You tried your best not to break down in tears but failed when Namjoon spoke again.

"Tell me... I'm worried about you." he said and you quickly tear up in silence.

"I... I made h-him leave..." you stuttered, biting your trembling lips.

"Who? Jungkook?" Namjoon asked, unconsciously nodding at his question as if Namjoon is right in front of you. Namjoon's friend instinct snapped and he quickly stood up from his chair, leaving all of his work behind.

"I'm coming over." he simply said. "

No, no... you don't—"

"Wait for me." and a few hours after that, Namjoon popped up at your door with his arms open, collecting you into a hug while you broke down in tears. He thought that this is no different from the last break ups you've been through but when you lay on his arms crying a river, he was stunned when you're not able to say anything anymore. Your tears spoke for you.

Your cries went on and on for months until you could utter words bit by bit of what happened between you and Jungkook, until Jin was able to tell you the side of Jungkook. His side didn't sink in to you that easily but one morning came where you realized how difficult it was for Jungkook to push himself back to his hell hole just for you and your friends to be safe. You forced yourself to get up from your own misery, leaving your anger behind. You dialed the number of Seokjung, asking him for a favor to find Jungkook for you. When he informed you a few days after you called that Jungkook went back to CDC again, you knew that you have to get him out of that hell. You got in talks with Seokjung again, planning how to get Jungkook out of that club. You met Seohyun and she didn't hesitate to help getting Mistress Choi to be put up in jail as she holds a personal grudge to that woman too.

A cold breeze hits your skin as you walk your way outside to go for a drive.

"Where are you going? I just bought us dinner, Namjoon will be here any minute." Jin said as he saw you getting in your car.

"I'll bring Jungkook back." you simply said. Driving away and leaving Jin dumbfounded.

"B-But-! Yah! Yah! Y/N!" Jin yelled stopping you from your sudden decision without thinking it thoroughly. But his yells were no use, you already drove too far for him to catch you.