Twenty-seven: Jungkook

*•°*•°*•°*JUNGKOOK

*•°*•°*•°*
JUNGKOOK

"You good mate?" Jimin asked while he washes the dishes, sparing some quick glances to Jungkook to check on him.

"Y-Yeah..." Jungkook answered as he gulped the glass of water beside Jimin.

"Had a great time?" Jimin joked as he saw the marks on the younger's neck. Jungkook shook his head no as he lowered his head in exhaustion. Jimin pulled a straight face, clearing his throat realizing that it was a bad joke.

"Mistress Choi or...?" Jimin trailed, asking whether it was Mistress Choi who gave him the marks or some regular customers they have.

"Regulars." Jungkook answered. It's been a month since he came back to CDC to work as a server again. Everything went back to where he started. Serving orders and destroying his dignity once again.

"You know you can say no to them, right?"

"I know... but I need to earn some for my living."

"I told you, you have me. I can share what's mine." Jimin said bowing to the crew as they stack another batch of dirty dishes beside the sink.

"No, Jimin. I can't..."

"What, because I just earn a low income as a dishwasher? I'm your friend, and I'm a stray so I don't spend that much."

"I can't just depend on you Jimin, you know that. Besides, they would approach Mistress Choi first. So whenever she approves, you know I can't say no." Jungkook protested. Jimin sighed, continuing his work on the dishes.

"Where's the server?! I need him for table seven!" the crew yelled and Jungkook immediately set down the glass straightening his thin plaid shirt. He patted Jimin telling him that he needs to get back to work. Putting on his apron, he collected the tray of drinks and quickly served it.

"Three cocktails as ordered, Ma'am." he said as he smiled lightly at the ladies.

"Thank you." a lady responded, eye fucking him as he serves the drinks to them.

"Just ask for me if you guys need anything." Jungkook bowed, fake smiling at them without looking at their eyes. Their gaze at him makes him uncomfortable, but he can't complain. As he turned his back on them, his eyes landed on the VIP section where his owner sits. She raised her finger calling for him. Jungkook sighed, gripping the tray tightly as he walks towards her.

"Look at you..." she cooed. She extends her hand telling him to come closer, making Jungkook kneel in front of her.

"You look good with all of those marks." she said while gripping Jungkook's jaw, turning it side to side as she admires the hickeys and bruises on his skin. She released his jaw with a smirk plastered in her face. Her eyes drifted to the ladies Jungkook served a while ago.

"They want you." she said tilting her head. Jungkook blinked and remained silent.

"You can take them." she said, inhaling the cigarette smoke on her hand.