Twenty-two: Drunken night

*•°*•°*•°*
Y/N

"Two more shots please." you puff out the smoke resting on your mouth as you hailed the bartender.

"Coming right up." he yelled from afar. When he got closer to you, you can feel a burning gaze towards you. You tried shrugging it off but when you looked at the bartender, you caught him staring at you while preparing your drink.

"Are you done staring?" you said cockily as he slides your drinks to you.

"You're new here." he said. You raised your eyebrows at him.

"Sorry. You just don't seem to be around here often." he chuckled as he does his thing at the bar.

"Yeah. Not much of a drinker." you replied, chugging your sixth shot of vodka for the night. He laughed at your irony.

"Then why now?" your face contorted as you feel the burn down to your throat.

"Heartbreak?" he said, glancing at you.

"You bet." you chuckled.

"Sure it is."

"What, is it like... written all over my drunken face?" you chuckled.

"I can feel your heartbeat. It's unusually fast. Your sadness fills your spot." he said.

"Are you a psychic or something?" you said crunching your eyebrows at him. You're not the type of person who will start and make a conversation going with a stranger but you're starting to get tipsy so you suddenly became a social butterfly. He shook his head, then points his finger to his neck.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me."

"I'm dealing with another hybrid, just great." you murmured. You chug the vodka again, hissing after taking it all in.

"Not answering?" you looked at your phone and saw Jungkook's caller ID on your phone screen. You turned it off, inhaling a stick of nicotine. The bartender just scoffed at you.

"Just keep the shots coming..." you said while blowing out some smoke.

"Woah... You need to slow down, lady." he chuckled.

"I'm paying." you giggled. Right after he slides a shot near you, you quickly grab it and drink it all up.

"Uhmm... sorry but I think that's mine?" you heard someone talked beside you. You snap your head to your side, and your eyes landed on a fine man.

"Sorry, what?" you asked.

"The drink. I believe that was for me." he repeated, giving you a soft smile.

"No it's—" you looked at the empty shot glass in your hand then shifted your eyes on the two shots of vodka sitting just right in front of you. Your eyes drifted to the bartender asking him with your eyes if the drink was for you. He nudged his head towards the guy and your face instantly turned red because of embarrassment.

"Fuck."

"I... I'm sorry. I thought it's mine." you hic at your last word earning a soft chuckle from him.

"It's fine. You can take it. I'll just have another one."

"N-No. Here, just take mine." you gave your drink to him and he happily accepted it.