Fifteen: Take me

FULL BLOWN SMUT AHEAD! NSFW! PLS SKIP THIS PART IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE READING EXPLICIT CONTENTS!

*•°*•°*•°*

Y/N

You fought with yourself whether you should help him or not as your fear was always holding you back. The rain is still hardly pouring outside and Jungkook is still in pain for days. His pained screams, groans, whines and the random thuds and shattering of objects completely scares the shit out of you but at the same time, it pains you to just watch his unopened door, listening to his cries and doing nothing to help him. Jin told you to lock your room every time you sleep. It didn't make sense to you at first until one night, Jungkook went upstairs to your room sticking his forehead to your door as he groaned in pain. His urges to be near you went worse because of your strong natural scent, it drives him insane. But one thing that made your heart melt is that even though Jungkook is in heat, he never dared to land his hand on the door knob. He would just cry in pain, scratch his nails on your door because of his frustrations as his eyes are tightly shut. You know that he's trying his best to control himself. That made you trust him even more that he's not going to hurt you. You heard all of his pain, and as the day passes by, the more it gets worse for Jungkook.

And here you are again, standing in front of his room with the key in your hand. You flinched for the third time as you heard him scream in pain. Tears started to form in your eyes, your heart pounding out of your chest, hands shaking awfully as you insert the key to open his door.

"Don't come near him until his heat ends. Bunny hybrids are possessive and dangerous when in heat. It's either they're going to fuck the shit out of you, or they're gonna rip your throat to death."

Jin's words echo in your mind. You try to tell yourself a million times that Jungkook would never hurt you, but the fear that he might rip your throat to death, as Jin said, still scares you. The knob clicked as you twist the key on the knob, leaving the door unlocked.

"Fuck! There's no going back now y/n, you stubborn shit.

You mentally scold yourself for not listening to Jin. As you open the door, his messier room welcomes you as well as the smell of Jungkook's arousal. You found him laying down on his bed, naked with his fully erected cock resting in his stomach, begging to be touched as he grips his hair tightly. When your scent hits Jungkook's nostrils, he snaps his head to your direction making him cry harder in pain.

"Y-Y/N..." he cries in pain, making you stride quickly towards him. You kneeled beside the bed to meet his level. He turns to his side to face you as he curls himself into a ball.

"H-Hurts... hot... it... hurts s-so much." he says crying like a child as he hiccupped in between his words. His whole body is literally hot covered in sweat, his eyes are puffy and red due to his non- stop crying.

"Shhh...I know, I know..." you soothe him, rubbing his face gently with your palm.

"Please, y/n... p-please." Jungkook doesn't know what he's begging for as he keeps on shaking his head no.

"What do you want me to do?" you asked in pity. Jungkook just sniffed as he breathes heavily.

"Baby, tell me please, I want to help you. I hate seeing you like this." you said as you scan his whole body.