Twelve: Sit in

*•°*•°*•°*

Y/N

"May I? Please?" Jungkook asked again.

"Yes." you said in a breathy moan. His soft lips collided with yours, causing your burning desires for each other to further inflame your bodies. He managed to keep his hands to your sides, grasping it lightly whenever you tug his lower lip between your teeth.

"You're so beautiful, y/n." he said softly as you both catch your breaths.

"You're not bad yourself." you complimented him back, stroking the strands of his hair away from his angelic face. He dipped his head on your chest giving you an open mouth kisses up to your collarbone making your head arch back. You bite your lip to suppress your moans, eyes tightly shut as you control yourself not to move your hips on his hardened crotch. You shot your eyes open when you felt a cold metal-like bead pressing harshly onto your skin as Jungkook flattened his tongue on your neck, gliding it up to your jaw.

Boy got a tongue piercing.

"F-Fuck..." you moaned shakily grasping his locks tightly as you felt his tongue piercing pressed against your skin. He groaned, feeling your grasp onto his hair, he then retrieved his tongue to look at you who's currently struggling to make your breathing steady.

"God, this is too much for me to handle."

"You must be tired... let's call it a day, shall we?" he said, looking at your beautiful eyes adorably.

"I uhmm... I'll t-take a shower f-first." you said cursing yourself through your mind for stuttering.

"I'll make your bath then." he smiled and you just nodded at him.

He locked your legs around his waist, leading you upstairs to your room. He dropped you down gently to your bed, booping your nose before walking to the bathroom to make your bath. Your mind is clouded with thoughts giving you a slight headache.

"What the fuck just happened?"

You are not drunk, rather tipsy. But you are still sober enough. Sober enough to control yourself from bursting out your sexual pleasures to Jungkook. You couldn't admit to yourself that you want him at the least, because you are still afraid of the unsure. It is still not clear to you of what do you really want or what will the two of you end up soon. So you are still moving in tip toes around Jungkook. You don't want to scare him off knowing that he was abused in almost every way, sexually in majority. Plus, his previous owner and his adoption. You have to deal with those first if you want to keep Jungkook with you, but you have no idea where to begin. These keeps holding you back.

"Y/n?" he called. You whipped your head in his direction, humming in response.

"Your bath is ready, tell me if you still need anything. I'll be downstairs." he said smiling at you sweetly and gave you a peck on your forehead before his figure disappeared from your sight.

"Well that was a damn night."