Chapter 13 - Jack here.

"These bitches just get better every day," Lukas hisses to Ash and I as we walk into the club. The place is crowded and the stench of sweat and alcohol and cheap perfume and tobacco is heavy in the air. This is the sleaziest club in town and that's precisely why my 'friends' have brought me here. Lukas is a friend from college and as soon as Ash told him about my lack of women in the summer he insisted we come here. Besides - he's desperate to get lucky tonight as well. Ash has brought Sofia and his step sister along, the bombshell, Melanie. He didn't want her to come at all because he thinks she'll get into trouble with some random guy but she kept pushing and I said I'd 'look after her'.

As we pass the dance floor, where people are just packed in like sardines grinding against eachother, Melanie sends me a grin from beside me. Lukas, Sofia and Ash are already up at the bar by now, ordering drinks.

"Have you been here before?" Melanie calls to me over the noise, as Ash hands her a Coke. She takes it, rolling her eyes at him for the lack of alcohol.

"Uh- yeah," I reply with a grin. "A few times before. You?"

Probably has, I think to myself, because this is where people like her hang out. She is looking smoking hot tonight, as usual - tight black skirt which just covers her back side, and a figure-hugging red top with a sexy neckline. Her shiny black hair just runs down her back, her caramel toned skin glowing under the strobe lights. I really had better look after her.

"Oh, yeah, my girlfriends and I," she says confidently, grinning. A guy comes past who looks about twenty, and winks at her, his eyes glued to her chest.

Fucking idiots, they make it so obvious.

Sipping my drink, I look around for any girls who seem to be available. I really would like to get things going with Mel but she is Ash's sister. He'd eternally hate me, and make my life hell if he found out.

But then she flutters her eyelashes at me and puts her glass down with a smile that could turn a guy's legs to water. "You wanna dance, Jack?"

Inside I'm fucking screaming. Damn, yes.

I look back at Ash to see him, Sofia and Lukas are talking and laughing with the barmaid so I turn my attention back to her with a charming grin. "Yeah, sure."

That's when she grabs my hand and pulls me into the world of madness right in the centre of the club. She leads me trough people jumping and grinding and snogging and groping until we're right underneath the centre light.

And then the girl begins to dance, with her back to me. It's sort of a medium paced song, and she starts by moving her hips round and round, her butt grazing my crotch each time. Her arms move up to wrap around my neck, and she starts to rub her back against my front as I quickly grab hold of her hips, turning her round to face me.

During that song, her hands travel everywhere all over me and mine all over her. I'm getting turned on even more by the second, and at the end when she pulls on my shirt, her lips crashing onto mine, I'm gone.

She's a fucking amazing kisser. I manage to get my hand in between her legs, massaging her thighs as her hands rove around my chest and back. All it is, is lust, and it's so comforting to feel that emotion again. I begin to grind my hips against hers as she does the same, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths.

"That's why I wanted to get you in the middle," she purrs into my ear after breaking away. "Don't want Ash annoying us."

Grinning, I run my hand over her butt. "Good thinking."

"You think I'm sexy?" Melanie questions me seductively, her hands in my hair.

I give her a look and pretend to nibble on her ear, "Fuck, yes," I growl lowly, as I run my hand down the length of her body. "Did you plan this?"