Chapter 3: Gospel Truth III

AN: I am loving writing this way too much

3rd Person POV

"Gentlemen, please. My fate is in your lovely hands."

Brainy rolls his eyes as he says "Oh all right."

Taking the staff from Mon-el he spins it around creating a swirl of smoke as he says "In 18 years precisely, the planets will align ever so nicely."

"Ay verse. Oy" Lex says getting annoyed.

Brainy continues as the smoke takes shape into images of the future "The time to act will be at hand. Unleash the Titans, your monstrous band."

"Mm-hmm. Good, good." Lex says liking where this is going.

"Then the once-proud Alura will finally fall, and you, Lex, will rule all!"

"Yes! Lex rules!" Lex says while once again shooting flames out of his body but not out of anger.

"A word of caution to this tale," Winn says freezing Lex.

"Excuse me?"

"Should Kara fight you will fail." With that and a cackle from all three fates, they disappear in a cloud of smoke.

James and Jack both move away from Lex as anger overwhelms him and he yells "WHAT???!!" fire exploding from his head but only for a second "Okay, fine, fine. I'm cool. I'm fine." 

Something twinkles in Lex's eyes as he walks out of his main strategy room and to a secret door. 

He pushes a specific bone causing the doors to part. 

James and Jack are close behind as Lex says. "Jack? James? Got a little riddle for ya." He says as they walk into the secret room that was filled with skeletons and on stream of deathly gas at the far end holding a deadly-looking vial. "How do you kill a god?"

James steps forward confident but shrinks as realization hits him "I do not know!"

Jack jumps in wanted to please Lex as he says "You can't they're immortal?"

"Bingo! They're immortal!" Lex says in a scheming voice. They finally reach the vial. Lex grabs it as he says "So, first you got to turn the little sunspot mortal." 

--------------------

It is nighttime on Mount Olympus everyone is sleeping peacefully including the new god Kara. Who was snoring lightly next to Pegasus. 

Everything was peaceful so no one noticed the two small demons sneaking their way through the clouded realm of the gods. 

Alura and Eliza shoot up from their restful sleep when they hear a glass break and something crash. 

In their sleepy state, they don't realize what is happening right away as Eliza says "What? What is it?"

But another crash wakes them both up. Their eyes widen and they glance at each other as they yell "THE BABY!" 

They both fly out of bed and sprint to where Kara should be sleeping. 

Unfortunately only finding Pegasus whose head was stuck in a goblet struggling to get out.

No Kara insight. 

"KARA!" Eliza cries with pain overtaking her whole being.  

"NOOOOOO!" Alura yells as the skies light up from a vicious storm caused by Alura's pain. 

----------------------

Jack and James weave through the lightning almost getting hit every couple of seconds. Each demon had one of the blonde baby's arms in their hand as they fly down to earth.