Chapter 16: It Begins

"Well, gotta blaze," Lex says as he poofs his carriage into the stadium "There's a whole cosmos up there waiting for me with, hey, my name on it." Before laughing loudly. Lena starts to walk closer to Kara but she collapses to her knees as well "So much for the preliminaries, and now on to the main event!" 

The planets are finally in line... 

Lex makes his way to the ocean where the titans are imprisoned just in time to see a beam strike the water sending ripples for miles. 

The water parts and reveals the titans at the bottom howling loudly. 

"Brothers! Titans!" Lex calls down to them over the roar of water. "Look at you in your squalid prison!" James and Jack cower behind Lex. "Who put you down there?"

The titans yell "Alura!" 

 "And now that I see you free what is the first thing you are going to do?" Lex yells excitement filling him as he blasts open the prison releasing the titans. 

"Destroy her!" 

Lex smiles "Good answer" 

The first titan was a 100-foot tall rock monster that created small earthquakes everywhere it went as it yelled "Crush Alura!" 

The next titan was taller and made of pure ice destroying livestock as he yelled "Freeze her!" 

After him was a massive lava monster that was burning forests as he yelled "Melt Alura!

"Blow her away!" called out the tornado titan. 

They were all yelling "Alura!" As they headed where they thought the goddess would be. 

Lex clears his throat stopping the monsters as he says "Uh, guys?" they all turn toward him. "Olympus would be that way." Lex gestures the opposite direction they were heading. 

"Alura!"

"Freeze her!" they yelled as they went the right way. 

"Hold it, bright eye!" Lex says to the smallest titan. The cyclops turns "I have a special job for you, my optic friend.

---------------------

Cat is peacefully napping on a cloud in between delivering messages when she hears loud yelling and rumbling that wakes her up. 

In her groggy state, she says "Ah, huh?" before wiping the sleep from her eyes and looking down.

"Destroy Alura!"

"Oh, we're in trouble! Big trouble! I gotta..." she was already at Alura's side by the time she finished speaking "Your Highnesses the Titans have escaped, and they're practically at our gates!" 

The two goddesses look at each other concerned but Alura snaps into battle mode as she yells "Sound the alarm! Launch an immediate counterattack!" Cat solutes the Queen of gods "Go! Go!" 

"Gone babe," she says with a wink before she is gone in a flash. She flies all over Olympus blasting a trumpet to alert everyone that they were under attack. 

Everyone jumps into immediate action getting into armor making weapons etc. 

Hephaestus throws Alura a fresh batch of lighting bolts for the god to throw as the others ride their chariots into battle. 

Alura starts throwing them immediately but they do practically no damage. 

The tornado titan sucks up the remaining gods in one fell swoop. 

Lex watches on glee evident on his face as he cheers "Boom, Badda-boom, boom, boom! Hah!"

---------------------------------