Chapter 12: A True Hero

Fun fact of the day! I am raging homosexual 

Also what movie should I make supercorp next?

Tangled?

Pitch Perfect?

Anything else?

3rd Person POV

No one was near the temple of Zeus at this moment. 

The sun had long since set, meaning almost everyone was in bed or going to bed shortly, but the temple was illuminated by pale torchlight.

A certain hero was inside talking to her mother. 

"You should have been there, mother." Kara and Pegasus act out the fights as she explains "I mangled the Minotaur grappled with the Gorgon. Just like Alex told me." Kara and Pegasus circle each other as Allura looks on with a warm smile "I analyzed the situation, controlled my strength, and kicked." Pegasus plays dead "The crowds went wild!"

"Hah! You're doin' great, Kara. You're doing your mother and I proud." Alura says with nothing but pride and love in her eyes. 

"I'm glad to hear you say that, mother." Kara takes a deep breath preparing herself "I've been waiting for this day a long time."

"Hmm. What day is that?" Alura questions confused. 

"The day I rejoin the gods," Kara says a little less confident. 

"You've done wonderfully. You really have, Kara." Kara's posture slumps as Alura finishes "You're just not there yet. You haven't proven yourself a true hero."

"But, mother, I've beaten every single monster I've come up against. I am the most famous person in all of Greece" Kara says clearly frustrated that her hard work has been for nothing.

"I'm afraid being famous isn't the same as being a true hero."

"What more can I do?" Kara asks. 

"It's something you have to discover for yourself," Alura says resting a giant hand gently on Kara's shoulder. 

"But how can I..."

"Look inside your heart," Alura says as she leans back and refreezes into a statue. 

Kara sighs feeling defeat crawl into her body but she shoves it away. 

She has come so far she can't give up yet.

------------------------------

"On your left is Kara's villa" Explains a tour guide as they walk past the massive gated mansion the hero was currently living in. "Our next stop is the Pecs and Flex Gift Shop..." The crowds surrounding the huge grounds were numbered in the hundreds so no one noticed 6 girls slipping over a discrete corner. "...where you can pick up the great hero's 30-minute workout scroll Buns of Bronze"

While everyone outside was having a blast touring around the same could not be said for the blonde hero who was currently posing for a painting on a vase in an extremely uncomfortable position as Alex rattles off her schedule. 

"As 1:00, you got a meeting with King Augeas. He's got a problem with his stables. I'd advise you not to wear your new sandals."

"Alex?" Kara whispers trying to get her attention. 

"I told you, don't move!" yelled the artist causing Kara to snap back into place. 

Alex didn't notice as she continues rambling "...DGR, the Daughters of the Greek Revolution..."

"Alex."

"At 3:00 you gotta get a girdle from some Amazons," Alex says with a suggestive eyebrow raise not noticing the hero trying to get her attention still.