Chapter 17: Fin

AN: HELLO!

3rd Person POV

"Hup two three four. Come on, everybody!" James calls to the line of gods and goddesses chained to one another as they are marched. "I can't hear you!"

The two monsters were still freezing Alura in the hard rock as she says "I swear to you, Lex when I get out of this..." but she couldn't finish because the rock was now covering her whole body. 

Eliza wanted to shout and scream and kick Lex's fucking ass for doing that to her wife but she currently had a titan right next to her looking for any excuse to crush her.

Lex makes a throne out of shadows as he sits down and says "I'm the one giving orders now, bolt girl." he creates a martini for himself "And I think I'm gonna like it here." 

"Don't get too comfortable, Lex!!" Kara calls as Lex does a spit take. 

The gods who were chained up noticed the young hero and called out "Kara!" 

Kara smiles happily and says "This ought to even the odds!" As she cuts all of the chains. 

The gods all grin happily before turning back into battle mode. 

"Yeah, Kara! Thank you, man." Cat says while hitting Jack and James with her Caduceus. 

"Get them!" Lex yells while pointing at Kara who flies right by Lex while dodging Lava. Lex doesn't dodge the lava and get's drenched "Whoa! Hey! No Get her! Not me! Her!" Kara dodges the ice blast before Eliza kicks that titan off of Mount Olympus with a happy smile. Lex growls "Follow the fingers! Him! The yutz with the horse."

Kara hops onto the mountain of hardened molten rock before breaking it open revealing her Mother smiling proudly at her. "Thank you. Kara." while resting a hand on her shoulder.

Pegasus finds James and Jack who were running away "Nice horsey! My intentions were pure! I really was attracted to you."

Pegasus ignores that and uses them as his personal punching bags. 

"Hah!" Alura says happily as she catches the lightning bolts Hephaestus threw up to her. "Now watch your old lady work!" 

Throwing a fresh bolt into a terrified titan's face, before sending more at the others who ran screaming. 

Lex growls and says "Guys, get your titanic  rears in gear and kick some Olympian butt!" Not noticing Pegasus sneak up behind him and blow out his hair before flying away. "Whoa, is my hair out?"

Pegasus giggles as Kara rangles the last titan, the tornado, spinning him around and sucking up the other titans before hurtling all of them into space. 

"Hah!" Alura says while high-fiving Kara and hugging Eliza but the family moment is interrupted. 

"Thanks a ton, Wonderwoman." Lex calls as he rides away on his chariot, "But at least I've got one swell consolation prize," Kara gets on Pegasus's back to chase the god "A friend of yours who's dying to seem." 

Realization hits Kara like the worst punch she has ever felt. 

"Lena..." 

They immediately sped off toward where Alex was watching the girl. 

--------------

Alex looks sadly down at Lena who was looking worse and worse by the second. 

"Come on hold on a bit longer..." Alex whispered as she rubs Lena's hand softly. 

Lena glances at Alex and gives her a weak smile as the three fates look into their orb and prepare her string of life. 

Mon-el holds the string up as Brainy get's the scissors out.