1 ~ A lonely child

Atsushi looked up at the tall arches and beautiful castle-like pillars that towered above him. He never grew up in a really wealthy family so everyone freaked out when they figured out he was invited into a prestigious highschool. The highschool itself gave him a dorm! It. Had. A. Dormitory. And it's a highschool! Even the school uniforms were made out of expensive red fabric! Grey smooth checkered pants and shiny ass shoes! Atsushi let out a shaky deep breath.

"Here goes nothing." Atsushi whispered to himself as he held tightly to his leather bag and took his first steps into the school. It was full of people rushing up the large staircase as the bell rang. The ceiling was way up so when people talked it'd echo through the entire school. Atsushi tried to navigate through the school. Emphasis on Tried. He couldn't find out where his classroom was! Endless amounts of hallways with expensive carpets, statues, paintings, and lockers. He hung his head low as he rushed along the somewhat crowded hallways. Everyone was either talking or rushing through so asking someone wouldn't be easy. He stopped when he ran into someone else.

"My apologies..." Atsushi said as he looked up to see a way taller male with short brown hair, crucifix earrings, and bandages across his hands and neck. 'Does the school even allow earrings like that?!' Atsushi thought as he stared at them.

"Ah, it's okay. You look lost?" The brunette gave a light smile as he scratched his head.

"I am! I'm looking for class A-4.."

"Oh that's actually my class as well. Follow me!" The brunette guided the other to the classroom which was actually not that far away.

"Oh, by the way, I'm Dazai. It's nice to meet you." Dazai said before he walked into the classroom.

"Late again?" A silver haired male (who was supposedly the teacher) said in a discipling voice. Dazai just laughed it off. Atsushi walked in after Dazai too saw a classroom full of many different people who all gave off the strangest auroras.

"Hello, you must be our new student. Introduce yourself." The silver haired male stepped aside. Atsushi smiled lightly at the males kindness and stepped over to the chalkboard. He wrote his name down and bowed to the class.

"My name is Atsushi Nakajima. I hope to become great friends with all of you." Atsushi said as formally as he could with this nervous smile. He was already a bit off track when he saw someone with their feet kicked up on their desk.

"Alright then. Take a seat. I'm your new teacher Fukuzawa Yukichi." The teacher said with a ghost of a smile. Atsushi smiled back and went to take a seat next to the window. 'Just like a protagonist of an anime or something...' Atsushi thought to himself. Class itself was...hard. Atsushi could barely keep up with the level this required. His hands had to keep up with taking notes of stuff he didn't know. Though, the challenge was fun. Between breaks in sentence's he'd look over and see the other people in his class. Dazai wasn't even paying attention! This was really a class for elitists. As soon as class was done it was apparently lunch time which Dazai invited Atsushi to go eat lunch with his friends.

"Before you go Nakajima." Fukuzawa pulled out something from the drawer of his desk.

"Hm?" Atsushi looked over to the man. He was given an envelope with keys and a number on the outside.

"Your dorm keys."

"Oh! Thank you!" Atsushi gave a quick bow before running off with Dazai.

"So which dorm do you have?" Dazai asked as he peeked over to the beige envelope with fancy red sealing wax with the school's logo on it (which was a rose).

"I'm in dorm 52." Atsushi said as he read the note closely. Dazai gasped which caught Atsushi's attention.

"That's mine and my friends!" Dazai said cheerfully. Atsushi's smile grew 'At least I'll be in a dorm with someone who seems relatively kind.' Atsushi thought to himself in relief. But that relief was soon gone by a shout.