inspiration notes and discord server!

inspired by some lovely fanfics which I will note in this!

Everything or nothing was a big inspiration for this!! It's a soukoku series im sure you've all heard of on ao3. i believe I've mentioned the "Great panini war" somewhere, which is a reference to the series.

Someone pointed out the line where it says

"It's cold today"

"What do you mean? It's cold everyday."

which is a reference to a soukoku series on ao3 that i cannot for the life of my remember the name of. But its a sad series where chuuya is slowly withering away to nothing and dazai is watching him die. One day dazai says, "It's snowing." and chuuya just responds with "it's always snowing."

inspired by the lovely people who have read my shin soukoku oneshot series as well! I usually write a oneshot series first to get a feel of what a fandom likes, and those who read that series let me know what kind of stuff they would like to read!

this is also highly inspired by banana fish! I had it in mind a lot of the time while writing this series. 

My sister helped come up with a lot of the ideas and even the dynamic between those in the decay of angels! (she's not a big fan of the series so god bless her for reading it just to help out 😅) 

anyways, i just made a discord for people who like the kind of stuff i write. I know im not the hot shot lol but AYE im pretty cool and you can talk to other weirdos like you. (very new so not much) but we'll have cool events where we can like watch movies or play games in the future!

Link in comments --->