Chp 2

Kihyun flutters his eyes open wondering if he is in heaven as all around him is white. Not until someone comes in.

"Doctor, he's awake!" what kihyun assume is a nurse shouted.

Kihyun wonder again where he is.

A person rushed over him and asked, "What is your name?"

"K-Kihyun," he answered.

The doctor shines a light towards Kihyun's eye and said to his nurse, "Contact his family and inform that he is finally awake"

'Family?' Kihyun wonders.

The doctor put down the torch and rushed to do other procedures.

After a few minutes, a group of people walks in. A woman quickly hugged him while saying in relief, "Finally, finally my son woke up"

Everybody was hugging him, kissing him and all until someone take a look at his face.

Kihyun looks confused.

"Ki-kihyunnie?" The person asked.

"I'm sorry but....who are you?"

Everybody gasped.

"What- what do you mean who am i? I'm your best friend, Minhyuk," a guy said with tearing eyes.

"Do- do you really not remember who we are? I'm Kijung, your older brother,"

"This is not funny kihyun, stop it," a tall and thin man sounds concerned.

Kihyun is getting more confused. There is a lot of person in front of him that his brain can't register whatsoever.

"Let me call the doctor," a person who kihyun assumed is his father said before walking out the door.

"I'm Honey, do that clicks anything to you?" Another boy asked.

"N-no,"

"No no this is not happening," the minhyuk guy said.

All the people starts crying while kihyun is still left in confusion.

After a few minutes, a doctor and some nurse comes back in. The doctor pulled a chair and sit beside Kihyun.

"Kihyun, do you remember your full name?" The doctor asked.

"Yoo Kihyun, i think," kihyun answered.

"Do you remember your age?"

Kihyun tries to remember but nothing is coming up.

"N-no"

The doctor closed his eyes and sighed. He stands up and pulled Kihyun's parents out of the room to talk.

Kijung came closer to the bed and mentioned, "Do you remember that I'm supposed to buy you a new oversized sweater because you really like them for your birthday?" He asked.

"No"

That's when Kijung tears falls down. He even bet that kihyun remember all the memories they had together. The tall boy comes closer and starts to calm Kijung down.

"Thank you,Hyungwon" Kijung said while stuttering.

The doctor walks back in with both of the parents and took a sit again.

"Mr.Yoo, it appears that you had a minor head trauma caused by....events. It has caused you to lose your memory....it'll come back overtime if there's anything that would trigger the memory back," the doctor mentioned not just towards Kihyun but also to his family and friends.

"I'll take my leave now, later we will have a further check up just to make sure there's nothing more serious," the doctor said before getting up and walking out the door.

The room went silent.

"W-what events had happened?" Kihyun asked nervously.

"Minhyuk you tell him," Hyungwon said not having the heart to tell.

Minhyuk took a sit beside Kihyun and hold his hand. This made Kihyun startled but he let it pass.

"In March, y-you were walking back to school. Me, Hyungwon and Honey had something that day and you decide to go back alone," Minhyuk stopped to sniff.

"We know we shouldn't let you but you insist to do so. A-and when you were walking back a gang beat you up and hit your head onto a w-wall," Minhyuk stopped again couldn't imagine what Kihyun must had felt.

"Thank god someone had decide to walk through the alley and find you. After your surgery, you went into a coma," Minhyuk ended his story.

"C-coma?" Kihyun asked.

"You know like sleeping for a long time," Minhyuk answered knowing Kihyun is wondering.

"Ouh, h-how long have i been asleep?"

Everyone stared at each other for a while.

"5 months,"  minhyuk answered.

Kihyun gasped.

"Hey, hey it's not that bad. Some people went into coma for years and i am grateful you only went into it for that long," Honey said to calm kihyun down.

"How old am i?" Kihyun asked.

"We all are 18," Hyungwon answered.

They gave some space for his family to communicate with him next. Now all of em have to figure out how to bring Kihyun's memory back.

 Now all of em have to figure out how to bring Kihyun's memory back