Chp 15

Wonho got into their shared apartment and took his breath.

"Why did i do that?" He said while smacking his lips numerous time.

"Hi Wonho hyung," a voice shocked him.

He regained his composure before shooting his head towards I.M that has been standing there looking at him being wrecked.

He stared at Wonho for a while before smirking and asked, "Did you just kissed someone?"

"N- No," Wonho denied.

"Why is your lips bruised then?," I.M asked
again trying to catch Wonho.

"It's Hyungwon, isn't it? No wonder you asked me to go back first," I.M placed his statement before laughing loudly.

Wonho scoffed before asking, "Are you going to invite Minhyuk over?"

I.M froze. He had been thinking about that boy all day. He thought for a while before answering, "Maybe, or I'll just meet him somewhere,"

"I don't mind if you want to invite him over, you need to ask appa first though," Wonho give reassurance. He got a nod response from I.M.

"I called appa just now and he said to make our own dinner or order in because he won't be back tonight," I.M mentioned before closing his door.

"Does ramen sounds good?" Wonho asked.

"Yes," with that I.M closes his door.

Wonho get to showering before preparing their said dinner.

Shownu and Kihyun just finished their dinner and right now Shownu is staring at Kihyun studying

Shownu and Kihyun just finished their dinner and right now Shownu is staring at Kihyun studying. His mind goes to wonders as Kihyun is doing biology which is a subject he didn't take in school.

"I have no idea what are you doing right now," Shownu mentioned.

"Sir, it's blood circulation. It's pretty sinple," Kihyun stated.

"I took business instead of biology," Shownu said.

"Ouhhh, no wonder," Kihyun said while drawing a blood platelets.

"What's your favourite subject?" Shownu asked.

"CHEMISTRY!" Kihyun shouted.

"Thought so-," Shownu scoffed.

Kihyun studied for a bit more and now it's time for him to sleep. He noticed that Shownu hasn't took his leave yet.

'Should i ask him? What if he leaves me if i mention it?' Kihyun thought in his head.

"Are you going to stay with me tonight?" Kihyun finally brave himself.

Shownu stared at him before asking, "Do you want me to?"

Kihyun look down before nodding. But quickly shoot his head up after hearing that Shownu will stay. He swiftly creates some space on his bed then pushed his pillow and blanket.

Shownu chuckled before mentioning that he wants to take a shower first. Kihyun nodded strongly.

After a few minutes, Shownu comes out of the bathroom with wet hair plastered on his forehead. Kihyun thinks that the sight of this is pretty hot and he feels his cheek heating up.

"You want me to sleep next to you?" Shownu asked politely.

"Yes...," Kihyun answered.

"Alright then," Shownu said before getting into the blanket.

This is the closest they have been and Shownu is getting nervous. "This bed is pretty wide huh," he said awkwardly.

"Y- yeah it is," Kihyun said before turning to the other side and lay down.

"I hate sleeping on wide bed alone," Kihyun mentioned.

Shownu chuckled. Kihyun really do scared of lots of things. He proceed to lay down flat and look at his phone.

 He proceed to lay down flat and look at his phone