Chp 11

Double update cause i left for so long-

Wonho checked his schedule for the day. Seems like he only have one class and that's good cause he's actually not feeling on learning so much today.

When he noticed that his class will end early, he thought about visiting his old high school cause he's bored duh.

"Maybe i could bumped into Hyungwon HEHE," he thought.

As he walk around the campus after the class finishes, he quickly look for I.M by walking towards I.M's faculty building.

He saw the man sitting on a bench while vibing to what he assume is his new mixtape. He nudged I.M's shoulder to get his attention.

I.M took off his headphone and asked, "Anything interesting?"

"Yes, we're going to our high school now," Wonho straightforwardly answered.

I.M blinked for a while and asked, "You're not kidding?"

"No," Wonho answered with a straight face.

He dragged I.M towards his car and starts driving.

"Any reason we're going?" I.M asked.

"Well- i want to meet someone," Wonho smiled.

"It's Hyungwon, isn't it?" I.M asked annoyed.

"HEHEHEHEH," Wonho answered.

"You want to chase after that guy again?!?!" I.M complaint.

Wonho just hummed to the song playing on radio the whole time until they reached the gate entrance.

After a good amount of time walking around and doing nothing, all the students are out for their lunch

After a good amount of time walking around and doing nothing, all the students are out for their lunch. Those who recognised Wonho and I.M are giving all kinds of greeting to them.

Obviously, almost the whole school knows them.

It takes a while until they spotted Hyungwon in the crowd. Which kinda easy because of his height compare to others.

"Hey, pretty face," Wonho approached the guy that is stuffing stuffs into his locker.

Hyungwon surprised at the fact that Wonho is in front of him. He also notices I.M who just stand there like a pole.

"What are you doing here?" He asked politely.

"Looking for you," Wonho confessed bluntly.

Hyungwon gasped and said with sarcasm, "oh my godddd, so sweet of youuuu," the rolls his eyes.

"Wonho hyung?" A familiar voice approached.

"Yes it's me Minhyuk," Wonho responded.

"Why-," Minhyuk asked but before he could finish Wonho cut him off with, "To meet your pretty friend,"

"You need to stop calling me that," Hyungwon said firmly.

"No." Wonho responded.

Hyungwon sighs. Wonho took his hand and starts pulling him away.

"W-what- hey Wonho- wtf- what about me-," I.M trying to stop him.

"You can come with me, I.M hyung," Minhyuk smiled.

I.M gulped and nod.