Chp 7

Shownu lay down on his bed staring at his ceiling. Having million thoughts in his head, he was in the sea of it.

'Why did i suddenly want to be nice to him?' He asked himself.

He sighs, got up from his bed, and start heading to the bathroom. He closes the door and stared at himself in the mirror.

'Look at you, falling for him, do you even realise?' Shownu asked himself.

'Maybe this is a chance that god have given me......a chance to start over. With Kihyun had forgotten what i did to him when i was still in school with him,' Shownu continuing his thought.

He shaked those thoughts away and grab his toothbrush. While he was brushing his teeth in peace....

"APPAAAAA, IM HOMEEEE!"

Thank god Shownu did not choke on his toothbrush.

"IM IN THE TOILET!" Shownu shouts back knowing that it's Wonho.

"OH!" Wonho replied than Shownu hears the bathroom door opens. Yes, there's no definition of locking doors in this house.

"Did you have a nice day with Kihyun today?"

Shownu spits out his toothpaste, startled.

"H-how did you know?" Shownu asked.

"Hmmm....long story...."

Flashback before Shownu and kihyun exits the cafe

Wonho was walking through the sidewalk, planning to meet Shownu to go back together.
He was just walking l, minding his own business until he sees a tall and skinny figure leaning onto a tree, facing the direction of the cafe.

"Wait....is that?" Wonho doubts himself. He gather all of his courage to touch the person's shoulder.

The person startled, turned around so fast causing them to almost fall down but Wonho grabbed them instead.

"Hyungwon?"

"Wonho hyung? What are you doing here, wearing like that?!?!" Hyungwon scolded. Who wouldn't get scared when got touched suddenly by a person that is wearing an all black outfit, hoods up and a cap underneath.

"That is supposed to be my question. What are you doing, behind a tree, looking directly at Shownu huh?" Wonho clapped back.

"I- i just look," Hyungwon tries to explain but pushed Wonho to look at the cafe instead.

His eyes went wide, "Is that Kihyun?" he asked.

"YES, and why the hell Shownu hyung is staring at him while he's sleeping like that?!" Hyungwon complained.

"That, pretty face, is called adoring someone," Wonho backing Shownu up.

Hyungwon huffed before going into a state of panic.

"Shh shh, they're coming out," He said while pushing Wonho against the tree.

Wonho froze in his spot. 'It's been a while since i got this close to him' he thought in his head.

Wonho is staring at Hyungwon's neck as Hyungwon is much taller than him. Hyungwon realizes and pushed Wonho away.

"P-pervert," Hyungwon said, thinking that Wonho wants to do something to him.

"I- how is that pervert" Wonho wanted to back himself up but soon is shush-ed by Hyungwon.

They both look at the direction of Shownu and Kihyun and it seems like they have gotten inside the hospital.

"I really want to go and stalk them," Hyungwon said out of sudden.

"No," Wonho suggested.

End of flashback

"That's the story," Wonho ended.

"So....you went to the cafe down the street with the pretty face?" Shownu teased.

"Yeah...." Wonho felt small.

"Did you ask or him?" Shownu asked.

"M-me...Hey- why you're the one interrogating me right now?!" Wonho stopping Shownu.

Shownu face the bathroom mirror back before wiping his face. After doing that, they both walk out of the bathroom.

"You haven't answered my question," Wonho reminded.

"Well, he just followed me to work and we have a little convo," Shownu replied wanting to short his story.

Wonho looks at him curious but just shrugs it off.

"Im going to sleep then," Wonho bit farewell.

Shownu hummed and they're both are off to sleep.