Chp 5

Shownu and wonho parked into the parking lot of their apartment before going up. As they open their apartment's door, a heavy metal music blasted.

"Jeez, thank god this building got good sound proofs," Wonho complained.

Shownu laughed then break into I.M's room.

"Why so loud for, huh?" Shownu wanting to scold.

"Oky oky sorry appa," I.M said before slowing down the music.

"What's for dinner?" He asked.

"We bought some jjajangmyeon," shownu responded.

I.M quickly got up and head towards the kitchen. He is quiet hungry as he didn't eat yet since he got back.

Wonho already seated and prepared the table. Shownu and I.M took a sit beside each other then they proceed to have their dish (👀)

"Appa really should get married and find me an eomma who can cook very well instead of buying food everyday," I.M out of the blue said.

Shownu scoffed and rolls his eye then said, "How about you get married first, huh?"

"I'm the youngest I'll marry the latest," I.M point his tongue out.

Then they both direct their view to Wonho. Wonho stared at then for a while before saying, "Don't even think about it, I don't want to get married,"

"Oh yeah?"

Wonho hummed.

"Not even to Hyungwon?" Shownu teased.

Wonho chocked on his food and coughed multiple times before regaining his composure and drink water.

"HWAT" wonho getting mad.

Shownu and I.M are laughing so loud while holding their stomach.

"I met him today," shownu said after he had calmed down.

"You did?!?!" Wonho asked while having food in his mouth.

Shownu hit wonho's head for behaving like that before saying, "Yeah i did,"

"When?" I.M asked before taking a bite of his food.

"When i was working....Kihyun came,"

Now it's I.M's turn to chock on his food but not as extreme as Wonho did.

"Then after a while, Hyungwon came. But what was I curious about is Kihyun asked me who am i,"

Wonho and I.M are silent. They both signal each other about who's telling. After a few seconds, Wonho took a deep breath.

"He.....lost his memory," wonho said in one breath before stuffing a bite of his food.

Shownu's eyes went wide.

"W-what for real?" He asked for confirmation.

"Yeah...." I.M confirmed.

They all continue their dinner in silence as shownu is getting confused. Wonho and I.M know so well that they shouldn't disturb shownu at that moment.

Shownu walked through his university the next day feeling uneasy

Shownu walked through his university the next day feeling uneasy. He just feels the urge to go and visit Kihyun's room at the hospital.

He's on his way back to the cafe to do that day's shift. As he was walking he noticed a ball of human sitting under a tree as soon as he arrived at the hospital. He is pretty sure that it is Kihyun and approached him.

"Hey," Shownu starts a convo.

The boy startled and shoot his head towards the source of the voice. His eyes took some time to focus and he proceed to reply with, "H-hey,"

Kihyun is getting nervous. He doesn't know why. Maybe it's because of the man in front of him but they just met yesterday, at least that's what he thinks.

Shownu take a glance at his watch. He still have some time before his shift. After asking for Kihyun's permission, he took a sit beside him.

"What are you doing out here?" Shownu asked.

"I got bored staying in my room, might as well sit here, watching people," Kihyun replied innocently.

Shownu didn't know if Kihyun think that those actions are weird but he finds it absolutely adorable.

"When are you getting discharged?" He asked.

"Another two weeks, they want to make sure i am completely safe to go out and about," Kihyun said while pouting.

"Is your friends coming?" Shownu asked again.

"I don't think so. They said yesterday that they will have to stay at school longer and they're going straight home. But they promised to come tomorrow," Kihyun said while smiling because he doesn't want Shownu to think that his friends ignore him.

"Ouhhh....do you want to come with me then?" Shownu offered.

"T-to where?" Kihyun asked nervously.

Shownu chuckled and said, "To my work at cafe of course, i ain't gonna kidnap you,"

Kihyun sighs in relief and got excited while saying, "Yes please,"

"Lets go," Shownu said while getting up and soon is startled.

Kihyun had taken his hand into his to get up and stays there. Their hand looks absolutely perfect intertwined together with Kihyun's oversized cardigan covering his hand and Shownu's completely exposed. Kihyun stares at a shocked faced Shownu and said, "Let's go!"

Shownu came back to reality and starts walking to the cafe. They both somehow feels butterfly in their stomach as their hand caresses each other.

 They both somehow feels butterfly in their stomach as their hand caresses each other

I shouldn't be writing chapters like this, im gon cry.