Chp 6

It's the end of Shownu's shift. He took a glance at where Kihyun is sitting and whipped. Kihyun had his head on the table and his eyes are closed.

After tidying up for a little bit, Shownu walks toward him and stared.

'You still look the same, huh. Even the hamster cheeky is still there' he thought in his head. But one thing he did notice is that Kihyun is way skinnier than when Shownu was still in school with him.

After a good while, Shownu shaked Kihyun's body and he slowly fluttered his eyes open.

"Mmmm, where am I?" Kihyun said while still sleepy.

"You're at the cafe with me, now let's get you back to your room," shownu said straightforwardly. It's already kinda late at night, he doesn't want to get in trouble with whoever is taking care of Kihyun.

"O..ouh, okay," Kihyun said while getting up seeming to remember that he followed Shownu to work.

He grabbed Shownu's arm and gasped.

"Damn, this is tough," he complimented.

Shownu chuckled loudly then drag kihyun to the entrance of the hospital building. As they were walking Shownu noticed that kihyun is fidgetting onto his arm sleeve.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" He asked concerned.

"W-will you come back tomorrow?" Kihyun asked nervously.

Shownu silent for a while. Now thinking of it, Kihyun's friend which he knows exactly is Minhyuk, Hyungwon and Honey would come. He doesn't think that they will like this.

"Your friend will be over tomorrow, right?"  Shownu asked.

Kihyun pouts.

"Just come then," Kihyun said, demanding.

At this point they're already at the elevator and Shownu asked what floor Kihyun is, to distract him.

"Floor 9," Kihyun answered. Shownu pressed the button and stay silent.

Kihyun decide to stay silent the whole way up because he thinks that Shownu doesn't want to hang out with him anymore.

"What room are you?" Shownu asked after the elevator door opens for the 9th floor.

"910" Kihyun answered while dragging Shownu with him.

When they arrived, Kihyun opens the door of his room and invited Shownu to come in.

Shownu look around and noticed books on the table.

"You're still learning while in this condition?" Shownu scoffed.

"Well, i have forgotten a lot," Kihyun got a sad look on his face.

'Still as smart as he was, huh?' Shownu thought in his head again.

"I'm going then," Shownu said before opening the door.

"B-BUT," Kihyun shouted.

Shownu startled and froze his trail.

"You haven't said your name," Kihyun asked.

Shownu thought for a while then answering, "It's Hyunwoo"

"Are you ummm older than me?" Kihyun asked innocently.

"Wayyyy older," shownu answered.

"So, hyunwoo hyung, can you come by tomorrow?" Kihyun asked with so much hope in his eyes.

"No," shownu answered bluntly.

Kihyun who was sitting straight, completely look down. Shownu felt guilty and sighed.