Chp 13

Im bad, i know

The same morning, Shownu walks toward Kihyun's hospital room. He knocked and noticed that Kihyun is still sound asleep.

"He slept right after taking his morning medication," a voice startled Shownu. It was Kihyun's nurse coming to send his breakfast.

"I can help you wake him up and take his breakfast," Shownu mentioned. The nurse then smiled and nods at him.

He waited for a while before shaking kihyun lightly while saying his name. Kihyun blinks his eyes and took some time to focus.

He straightened up probably shocked at the fact that Shownu is in front of him. He took a while to process and quickly covers his face.

"Why are you covering your face?" Shownu asked while laughing.

"I LOOK BAD WHEN I WAKE UP," Kihyun shouted angrily.

"Okay, okay I won't look," Shownu said and turns around.

Kihyun quickly ran to his bathroom to wash his face and make sure he looks good. When he walks out, he noticed Shownu is opening his breakfast.

"Have you had breakfast, Shownu hyung?" He asked.

Shownu shaked his head and said, "I'll go down to the cafeteria later and buy some,"

"Nooo, we can share. I don't usually finish my foods," Kihyun offered.

Shownu stared and teased, "And that's supposed to be good?"

Kihyun pouted, shaked his head.

Shownu put his fingers under Kihyun's chin to point his head towards him and asked, "Do you want me to eat with you?"

Kihyun's face lit up and nod enthusiastically.

Shownu pulled the table closer to Kihyun and took a sit next to him.

"This sandwich looks hella good," Shownu thirsting.

With no words kihyun point a corner he didn't bite into towards Shownu. Shownu stared at Kihyun's eyes for confirmation then took a bite.

"UWAHH," Shownu amazed with sparkles in his eyes.

Kihyun laughed loudly until some of the sandwich got thrown out of his mouth.

"Kihyun, that's nasty," Shownu mad.

"Sorryyyy," Kihyun apologised before proceeding to wipe his mouth.

Shownu smiled then wipes off the crumbs that fell out.

After playing for a while, a doctor walks in. The doctor startled at Shownu's present and bowed.

"Mr.Son, I didn't know you're here," the doctor said nervously.

"Yeah, he's my beautiful friend," Shownu explained.

Both Kihyun's and the doctor's eyes went wide. Kihyun had to refrain himself from hitting Shownu cause apparently Shownu seemed like an important person.

"Ouh, I didn't know you're friends with him. I could've given the VIP suite right after he came," the doctor said while smiling.

"No- no you don't have to. I'm going to discharged in just another week, remember?," Kihyun denied.

Shownu chuckled then asked, "Any procedure you have to do this morning?"

"Yes, i have to drew his blood and check him psychologically," the doctor answered.

"Okay then. I'm gonna go down for a while to get some snacks," Shownu stopped and turns his head towards Kihyun.

"Want anything?" He continued.

"Chocopie please," Kihyun demand.

Shownu smiled at him before asking the doctor if he wants some coffee. The doctor politely says no and Shownu proceeds to walk out.

"Can we umm wait for Hyunwoo hyung before you drew my blood?" Kihyun asked.

The doctor smiled and nodded.

😃