Chp 3

"Yow shownu!" a loud voice shouted from afar.

Shownu sighed knowing exactly who it is. They're literally in the middle of the campus, but does that person care? No.

He turned around and faced a concerned looking wonho and an embarassed looking changkyun.

"Do you ummm remember Kihyun?" Wonho asked.

'Kihyun....haven't heard of him for so long' shownu thought.

"I do, why?" He asked back.

"I heard he got admitted to a hospital 5 months ago and he just wakes up two weeks ago,"

Shownu had a shocked look on his face. But seconds later, it changed. He took a deep breath and said, "Like i care"

Wonho's eyes went wide. Even I.M had a shocked expression on his face.

"Jeez, i know you don't like him, but don't be that harsh," wonho scolded.

"Why you telling me?" Shownu asked.

"Thought you'll like to know..." wonho answered .

"Why would i want to know?" Shownu asked back.

"Well- he was beaten up. And the ones who did it had been called to the police. They confessed everything and ummm," wonho stopped.

"Ummm what wonho, i got no time for this," shownu said impatient.

"They said that....kihyun went off also after they mentioned your name....," wonho continued.

Shownu froze. Damn, he never thought that little hamster can go on rage.

"Hmm oky then, I'm going to my job," shownu said before walking off.

"B-but," wonho tried to stop but it's too late.

I.M hold him back and said, "Let him find out by himself,"

Wonho sighed and tell okay.

Shownu walks towards a hospital building

'Why am i wishing this is the hospital kihyun got admit into' he thought.

Shownu let it pass and took a step to the cafe he's working in. It seems like it's already have been busy with doctors and nurses everywhere. He swiftly went into the back room to change his clothes and started working.

After two hours of working, shownu decides to play with his phone for a while as the cafe had quiet down. Distracted with his game, he didn't notice a cute sized human is standing in front of the counter.

"Ummm hi...?"

Shownu quickly face the front and he was stunned. A cute looking Kihyun is standing in front of him while playing with his finger innocently.

"H-hi, Kihyun," shownu nervously said.

Kihyun got a confused look on his face and asked, "You know me?"

Shownu is even more confused. "Yes of course i know you," he said.

Kihyun arched his eyebrows trying so hard to remember. After a few seconds, his eyes starts to water feeling helpless.

"H-hey why are you crying?" Shownu asked concerned.

Before he could ask further a loud voice shouted Kihyun's name from afar. Shownu knows that voice, just as he expected, it is Hyungwon.

"Kihyun! Where have you been?! I was looking for you everywhere!" He scolded.

"I- i just wanna try the hot chocolate from here," kihyun said while sniffling.

Hyungwon took a look at Shownu and his eyes went wide.

"Ah yeah, can i get a hot chocolate to go?" Hyungwon asked.

"Y-yeah sure, Hyungwon," shownu responded.

While he was making the hot chocolate Hyungwon asked, "You remember me huh?"

Shownu froze. Of course he remembers him. For a...solid reason he would never forget about Hyungwon.

"I do, and this is your hot chocolate. See you tomorrow or something," shownu said trying to get hyungwon away.

"Why are you trying to push me?" Hyungwon asked.

"You know....before Wonho got here, you better run, pretty face," shownu warned.

Hyungwon gulped and said, "Okay bye!" Dragging Kihyun with him.

Shownu chuckled and continues his shift for the rest of the day.