Chp 17

The sun goes up brighter than it has ever been and two bodies are lying down comfortably on the hospital bed cuddling closely to each other.

Even the nurse that is suppose to check on the patient in the morning decided to wait for a while and let the patient sleep more.

But the patient starts wiggling around asking to be let free. The one that is holding him back groans not wanting to.

"Hyungggg, i need to shower and study," Kihyun complained.

"But you studied a lot yesterday," Shownu said dissatisfied.

"It's 10 alreadyyyyy," Kihyun wiggled harder.

"It's the weeeekendddd," Shownu tried to make Kihyun stay longer.

Kihyun finally gave up and just cuddle in. His hyung feels so warm over him that he wants to fall asleep again.

"Ah, i want to pee," Shownu said before getting up. The fact that Shownu left him make him pout. Right after Shownu went into the bathroom, a nurse knocked.

"Good morning kihyunnnn, how's your sleep last night?" The nurse asked teasingly before pushing the food trolley in.

"You're the only one who hasn't eaten your breakfast yet," the nurse mentioned.

"Why didn't you wake me up then?" Kihyun asked.

"Well, you look comfy cuddling with your boyfriend, we don't dare to wake," the nurse explained.

Shownu chuckled right after he comes out of the bathroom. He wiped his hands off and throw the tissue. When it got into the bin, he silently whispered a yes.

"I'll take my leave then, enjoy the breakfast. And Mr.Son, there's breakfast for you too," the nurse mentioned before leaving.

"Why is she trying to be nice to you?" Kihyun judges.

"Why? Jealous?" Shownu asked while rubbing Kihyun's hair.

Kihyun just stick out his tongue and starts devouring his breakfast. Shownu got back on the bed and pushed Kihyun a little so that he could eat on it too.

 Shownu got back on the bed and pushed Kihyun a little so that he could eat on it too

I.M wakes up the next day to a phone call. He groaned loudly before proceeding to take the call.

"Good morning hyung," a recognised voice starts a conversation.

"Minhyuk, it's 10:30," I.M complained.

"Oh- is it too early? Hyungwon is just wondering if Wonho hyung changed his phone number because he texted him last night and doesn't get a respond," Minhyuk explained the early morning call.

"Do he got Wonho hyung's permission?" I.M wanting a reassurance.

"Yes, he was supposed to text hyung last night after their little umm session," Minhyuk awkwardly responded.

"Sure I'll send it to you," I.M said before ending the call.

He quickly send the contact number and went right back to sleep.

Minhyuk on the other side is cursing over how short that morning phone call was. He is biting his nails dissatisfied. He forwarded the contact number to Hyungwon and went back to his homework.

 He forwarded the contact number to Hyungwon and went back to his homework