Chp 10

So umm I'm back

They finished the puzzle and had their dinner at the hospital's cafeteria. They decided to walk around the hospital's garden to burn off some calories added just now.

"Hyunwoo hyung.." Kihyun opened a conversation.

"Yes?" Shownu responded.

"How did we know each other?" Kihyun asked.

Shownu choked. "Well, you were my junior in high school,"

"Ooooo," Kihyun understood.

Shownu glad that Kihyun didn't ask anything further cause that would be hard to get away with. After 30 minutes of walking and chatting, Shownu decide to send Kihyun back to his room and also himself need to get back to his apartment.

"I'm going now," Shownu told Kihyun who is tidying up his sleeping place.

".....you don't want to stay?" Kihyun asked while pouting at Shownu.

Shownu took a deep breath and responded with, "I can't tonight i have assignments i need to do,"

Kihyun got in his blanket then faced the window.

"Okay," he said slowly.

Shownu sighs. Then he thought of a good idea.

"If you want me to stay with you any other day, give me hyungwon's phone number," Shownu requested.

Kihyun shoot his head towards Shownu with an angry face and shouted, "WHY WOULD YOU NEED HIS PHONE NUMBER?!?"

Shownu suprised at how mad Kihyun responded to the request.

"Well.....for future use?" Shownu answered carefully.

Kihyun stomped his foot to the ground and walk to one of his notebook. Each of his friends have written down their number just in case Kihyun need to call them.

"Here." Kihyun pointed at Hyungwon's number. Shownu quickly typed it into his phone and save it.

He grabbed Kihyun's shoulder to make him face him and said, "Tomorrow I'll come and play with you again,"

"R...really?" Kihyun asked.

"Yes, plus I don't have any class tomorrow,"Shownu reassured and kissed Kihyun's hand.

He walk out leaving a mad blushing Kihyun inside his room.

It's the next morning and it's the fourth time shownu had yawn cause he slept late last night

It's the next morning and it's the fourth time shownu had yawn cause he slept late last night. He grabbed a backpack and start packing stuffs.

"Why are you packing some pyjamas?" Wonho sus.

Shownu just stayed silent while continuing to pack.

Wonho raised his eyebrows as he watch Shownu grabbing his hair gel and so on then stuffing it into his backpack.

"You're going for a sleepover or something? Cause i wanna know if I'm invited?" Wonho showed a sad face.

"First, you're not. Second, it's with Kihyun," Shownu finally answered.

Wonho's mouth hanged opened.

I.M who just finished eating breakfast came up to him to close it.

"What did i miss?" He asked.

"Looks like we're getting a new mother," Wonho patted I.M's shoulder before leaving.

"And maybe a new little brother," Wonho said before running away.

"YOU LITTLE-," Shownu threw his haircomb at Wonho's direction.

I.M's eyes is wide in shock. "W-what does he mean?" He asked before noticing that Shownu is packing a bag.

He close his eyes in disbelief then walk to his room.