Chp 9

Kihyun stared at the hospital's room ceiling for the second time today. The first time was in the morning after he has taken a shower.

"I should call hyunwoo hyung, yeah i should call him," he said before getting up, walking towards the phones.

He inserts the coins then dialed Shownu's number. Biting his lips while waiting, finally the person picked up.

"Hello?"

Kihyun knows that it is Shownu.

"Hyunwoo hyungggg, can you come to me today?" Kihyun asked right away.

Shownu scoffed over the line and asked, "Are you Kihyun or just some psychopath calling me?"

"HEY," Kihyun shouted.

"HAHA, why do you want me to come? Do you miss me?" Shownu asked teasingly.

"Yeah," Kihyun answered without a doubt.

'This innocent hamster- i swear' Shownu thought in his head.

"You want me to come right now?" He asked.

"YES PLEASE," Kihyun shouted again.

Shownu wondered if there's anyone around Kihyun that he is shouting so comfortably like that.

"I'll be there in 15 minutes," Shownu stated.

"Okey," Kihyun said before putting back the phones to its place.

Kihyun is tidying his room so fast. He's throwing stuffs here and there just making sure it'll look decent for Shownu to come in.

"It think this looks alright....." Kihyun thought out loud.

"What looks alright?"

Kihyun jumped, almost stumbles down onto the floor beneath him. In a speed of lightning, he snapped his head towards the source of sound.

"HYUNG, you shocked me!!" He screamed.

"Yes, yes I'm sorry," Shownu apologised.

Kihyun sighed loudly then turn to walk towards his desk.

"I got you this," Shownu said.

Kihyun turn his view back to Shownu. He is holding a hamster plushie that Kihyun thinks is bigger than his head.

"Thank you," Kihyun said shyly while grabbing the enormous plushie.

"Is there anything specific you want to do today, or are we just going to stare at each other?" Shownu asked teasing.

"The second option is kinda nice..." Kihyun answered lowly.

"What was that?" Shownu asked bringing Kihyun back to reality.

"N-Nothing, we could finish a puzzle together," Kihyun suggested.

"Sounds good," Shownu said while proceeding to sit on the floor.

"Why are you sitting on the floor?"  Kihyun asked out of curiosity.

"Where else are we supposed to finish it? The bed?" Shownu laughs.

Kihyun ooo-ed and quickly grab the undone 1000 pieces puzzle he had tried finishing but got bored.

While they were playing, Kihyun came to a realisation then quickly asked, "Don't you have work today?"

"No, i took a day off," Shownu responded upset because Kihyun got him lose focus.

"Don't you need money?," Kihyun worried.

"Trust me, i have more money than this hospital does," Shownu responded proudly.

Kihyun scoffed then they got back focused on the puzzles.

Sorry for the late update, kinda got distracted for a while 😆 and I needed some ideas 🛌