Chapter 2

It was Taehyung's duty this morning to awake the goddess as he sits outside on the engawa just in front of her sliding door.

"Lady Hana, I am here to—"

Suddenly the sliding door shifts to the side and Hana is stood there glaring at Taehyung's wide eyed expression.

"Y-you cut your hair." He stuttered now looking up at her beautiful locks now cut slightly shorter. It was still long however it looked rather uneven, she had definitely done it herself.

She tugs at the end of it before meeting Taehyung's gaze. "I believe I didn't exactly do a good job, would you help me?" She asks and Taehyung instantly gets up.

She hums and enters her quarters but Taehyung still stays outside. "What are you doing?" She turns to him.

He laughs nervously, "It is tradition that we can only step into your quarters if you invite us in."

Hana presses her lips together firmly. "Then you may come in." With that Taehyung enters and walks towards her.

She examines herself in the mirror of the traditional wooden vanity, watching as he now stood behind her at a distance. She picks up the scissors and hands it over to him. Taehyung is unsure about this as he takes the scissors.

"Lady Hana, if I may—"

"Just. Hana." She corrects without turning to him. He pauses and nervously clears his throat.

"— Hana, if I may suggest. Why don't we take you to an actual salon to help fix your hair for I may probably make it worse." He confesses.

She turns to look at him skeptically. "Salon? What is that?"

Taehyung was surprised momentarily before he broke out into a grin. "It is a place where we get our hair cut by professionals. They make sure our hair looks good."

She looks up at his curled hair, reaching out making Taehyung still. She examines his silky dark locks that framed his face. The light touches of her fingers on his skin radiated warmth and tenderness.

"I see. Then take me to this place that you call a salon." She retracts her hand.

Taehyung is finally snapped out of it as he nods, "Certainly. I will send in one of our caretakers to bring you a fresh change of clothes and set up a bath for you. She will then lead you to our dining room where we will have breakfast."

She kept her eyes on him, watching him be so nervous around her made her smile a little before she returned to her usual blank expression before he could notice.

"Thank you— Taehyung." She recalled this mans name.

"Anytime Hana, I will see you at breakfast then." Taehyung smiled up at her genuinely before ducking out of her room. Once he had left she exhaled a breath and collapsed in the vanity chair for a moment before covering her flushed face.

My mother never told me they were all so good looking?! How dare she!

A knock sounded on her door and she quickly straightened up, putting back on her emotionless expression. "Come in."

The doors opened and in came a kind looking middle aged lady.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you Hana, I am Sena the caretaker here." She bowed politely.

"Oh please, you do not need to bow to me!" Hana mentions shaking her hands in front of her.

Sena chuckles, "You are much like your mother." She smiles endearingly.